Season is over

What really passes me off is they aren't a great team but we've handed it to them in early november incredible

12th Nov 2022 and the 2022/2023 premier league champions are the fukin tims... Stuff yer SC / SLC up yer arse

He should have been sacked for his results v the tims. No other manager would have got us so many heavy beatings

In all honesty it was obvious from the drubbing in the first OF game we were not even going to be competitive this season. That was when most of our team was fit.
I said it then, just as I did after the tanking at the piggery in February numerous times and and was shot down by every single happy clapper that chose to stick their head in the sand then and still have up until the last few weeks.
There was plenty warning signs there and they all chose to completely ignore what was happening domestically right in front of their own eyes.

One penalty kick from the Europa League to worst ever record in the Champions League (which included a record home defeat) to being out of the title race by November.

Even then, the capitulation in the league last season was on him. Even if we do somehow fluke the cups - it won't save him.

Back