Season ticket direct debit

SouthsideBlue

Official Ticketer
Season ticket on auto renewal and confirmation received, payment schedule said Wednesday for first payment and I can see new DD’s set up on online banking, however no payment taken? Anyone else in this boat. Thanks

Season ticket on auto renewal and confirmation received, payment schedule said Wednesday for first payment and I can see new DD’s set up on online banking, however no payment taken? Anyone else in this boat. Thanks
It's usually from Wednesday wouldn’t worry yet. Mine hasn't been taken yet either, they usually contact you if they are struggling to take it.

Happened to my brothers. He didnt auto renew and done it last week. I emailed about his payment dates and they were changed so the first payment doesnt come out to June

Think it depends when you renewed if you done it early then your first payment would be the 1st of may if you left it to the end of April then the 1st payment will be the 1 of June

Anyone had has any response from ticket office regarding first season ticket payment due on 1st May ? Still nothing came of my bank. Emailed them on Friday but still no reply

Interested to know this also, nothing off for the ones I pay for. Have emailed also and will update if I get a response.

The ticket office said on Sunday that the payments would come off in June.

They have a backlog of DDs to set up and are currently processing DDs that were set up mid April.

Back