Season Ticket - How does RTV work

calibear1872

Official Ticketer
After about a 10 year absence due to living abroad, just got a season ticket although it is very back of Club Deck

Assuming we will not have full attendance at begging of season, I assume you get games free on RTV but how does that work? Is it automatic if you have RTV account?

Last season the virtual season ticket meant that you get all league home games via a link through RTV. Assuming will be the same next season if restrictions persist.

There's literally no reason at all why Scottish football grounds shouldn't be allowed 100% capacity from August.

We've got season tickets at PSV Eindhoven and they've already said that, unless things change dramatically for the worse between now and the start of the season, the first home game of the season on 21st August will be played in front of a 35,000 capacity crowd.

The Netherlands has a population more than 3x greater than Scotland and COVID cases and deaths are similar (they are slightly behind Scotland in terms of vaccinations).

It's about time people stood up to the little witch who clearly has a downer on football and is trying to control people's lives to massage her own ego.

No
After about a 10 year absence due to living abroad, just got a season ticket although it is very back of Club Deck

Assuming we will not have full attendance at begging of season, I assume you get games free on RTV but how does that work? Is it automatic if you have RTV account?
No it's not automatic as you'll need to register the ST account against an RTV account. I know it created a few issues last season depending on which link you use.

Hopefully you will be emailed details of how to set-up.

Hopefully we won't need them this season and can go to the game's.

They haven’t announced how RTV will work for season ticket holders this coming season.

I guess it all depends on Nippolean taking the leash off.

Last season the virtual season ticket meant that you get all league home games via a link through RTV. Assuming will be the same next season if restrictions persist.
I’m sure we had to sign up and match or ST or Rangers number thing wasn’t it? It’s that long ago now I’m not even fully sure

They haven’t announced how RTV will work for season ticket holders this coming season.

I guess it all depends on Nippolean taking the leash off.
They have confirmed the same agreement for 2021/22 last month

Guess STH will be maybe e-mailed a different code to access RTV?

Emailed a code and you had to use it to register to give access to the game as STH
Yup. ST holders were sent an access code. If you didn’t already have a RangersTV Account you had to create one. You then entered your Access Code - just once - and it showed on your Account that you had ST access to home matches throughout the season.

It was a simple process and the SLO provided a very nice PowerPoint presentation that showed images of how to do it. Worked absolutely fine for most.

Yup. ST holders were sent an access code. If you didn’t already have a RangersTV Account you had to create one. You then entered your Access Code - just once - and it showed on your Account that you had ST access to home matches throughout the season.

It was a simple process and the SLO provided a very nice PowerPoint presentation that showed images of how to do it. Worked absolutely fine for most.
Is that why you spent 4 months explaining it on here B-D

Is that why you spent 4 months explaining it on here B-D
I think if the last year has taught me anything its that we seem to have a fair number of posters who are ‘technically-challenged’ - or maybe it’s ‘technically-jinxed’. Anything at all to do with the Internet or emails and it’s the same names who run into problems every time. Even registering for buying shares was beyond a few.:)

There's literally no reason at all why Scottish football grounds shouldn't be allowed 100% capacity from August.

We've got season tickets at PSV Eindhoven and they've already said that, unless things change dramatically for the worse between now and the start of the season, the first home game of the season on 21st August will be played in front of a 35,000 capacity crowd.

The Netherlands has a population more than 3x greater than Scotland and COVID cases and deaths are similar (they are slightly behind Scotland in terms of vaccinations).

It's about time people stood up to the little witch who clearly has a downer on football and is trying to control people's lives to massage her own ego.

That's what "should" happen but the SNP and the other idiots running our country will make sure that doesn't happen any time soon.

hopefully I am wrong but I don't think we will be at full 100% capacity this side of Xmas (again for no real logical reason)

Does anyone know if the international subscription is going to be available on a pay monthly basis?

It was previously but just now it's a one off payment of £240.

Does anyone know if the international subscription is going to be available on a pay monthly basis?

It was previously but just now it's a one off payment of £240.
Like everyone else I‘m only guessing but there’s no sign of it yet.

That said, I expect changes in RangersTV pricing soon. I’m fortunate enough to be on the Legacy £17.25 a month overseas Unlimited package (as are many, many others). Others not so fortunate are paying £24 a month for the same package. Then there’s those who were unable to get a monthly monthly package and are paying £240 a year. All for the same thing. It will hit me hard but it’s time those prices were reviewed and brought into some sort of proper pricing structure - ideally with a monthly Unlimited option available. Whilst, on a personal level, I’m quids in, it’s just not right. Been that way for about 18 months now and it’s time to address it.

Like everyone else I‘m only guessing but there’s no sign of it yet.

That said, I expect changes in RangersTV pricing soon. I’m fortunate enough to be on the Legacy £17.25 a month overseas Unlimited package (as are many, many others). Others not so fortunate are paying £24 a month for the same package. Then there’s those who were unable to get a monthly monthly package and are paying £240 a year. All for the same thing. It will hit me hard but it’s time those prices were reviewed and brought into some sort of proper pricing structure - ideally with a monthly Unlimited option available. Whilst, on a personal level, I’m quids in, it’s just not right. Been that way for about 18 months now and it’s time to address it.
It should be no more than the legacy price. That in itself is a bit OTT. I get every EPL game for less than half the price on a more stable feed than our sometimes amatuer production.

Back