Season Ticket Renewals are now live - check E-Mails

Need to read your emails (check your Junk folder and don't expect that everyone will have them within 10 minutes of the OP in this thread, they come out in batches). Same for your password reset email when you get that far.

For the first time, renewals will be handled through SeatGeek - our new online ticketing partner. Detailed instructions on how to register for SeatGeek will be provided to season ticket holders as part of their renewal email.

I signed up to the Hibs website last month and bought a ticket for Livi to establish a buying history. Just in case for the post split.

I got their Season Ticket email this morning and a concession in the equivalent area to where I sit at Ibrox is £280 and they have an interest free scheme for paying it over 10 months.

Mine cost about £570 (I think) and the adult ones were just under £800. I expect over £800 now , although the emails haven't arrived yet.
Being a Bear is expensive.

I signed up to the Hibs website last month and bought a ticket for Livi to establish a buying history. Just in case for the post split.

I got their Season Ticket email this morning and a concession in the equivalent area to where I sit at Ibrox is £280 and they have an interest free scheme for paying it over 10 months.

Mine cost about £570 (I think) and the adult ones were just under £800. I expect over £800 now , although the emails haven't arrived yet.

We should have this

Warning - If anyone is renewing multiple Tickets and usually does it on the one account as they are friends and family linked then it seems you can only add credit from that one account if you have any. You may need to do each ticket individually if you have credit on the other accounts you want to use towards it as well to bring your total cost down.

I'm going through it just now and that's the way it seems to be so far. If I'm wrong let me know.

Just to let you know for category a games hibs make the requirement the account must be at least a year old

From hibs website for our visits to Easter Road this season
Please note: As this is a Category A fixture, in order to purchase tickets supporters must have been registered on the Club’s ticketing database for 12 months and have a previous purchase history. If you do not meet this criteria, then you will be unable to purchase tickets for this match.

Anyone else unable to get rid of the £3 donation to the Rangers Charity Foundation? Not that I really should but I'd rather it was actually voluntary.

Oops just seen it can take a while for password reset email, probably recieve 5 now :D

Back