Season Ticket Renewals are now live - check E-Mails

They said £20 for name change to his brothers name but why would a 5 year old need my gers

Because the Club say you do or to start gaining their own MyGers Points.

If you think that he'll never need those points just don't bother with the name swap. Only be an issue when older lad is no longer a child seat.

Because the Club say you do or to start gaining their own MyGers Points.

If you think that he'll never need those points just don't bother with the name swap. Only be an issue when older lad is no longer a child seat.
@ Butcherboy bit of a rip off if you ask me. 4 adult season tickets a d two child ones a d Ra gers trying to rip us off for £50 for a 5 year old child for my gers.

Hi folks. Trying to renew today, and do the password reset. I can't get past the reset password page, as it does nothing when I hit the button. Any advice?

@ Butcherboy bit of a rip off if you ask me. 4 adult season tickets a d two child ones a d Ra gers trying to rip us off for £50 for a 5 year old child for my gers.
Its not £50. Also, once the ticket is transferred there would be no need for him to renew MyGers next season. Though, common sense dictates, if he's going to be follow-following forever - including possibly games at Hampden - it might be the best option.

By agreeing to let punters transfer their season tickets it effectively means the new owner is by-passing the MyGers Waiting list if you think about it.

Last edited:
Just renewed our four really easy with the new website so hope this is the way it'll be from now on with tickets.

One thing though I was pretty sure we had seat subbed a few times this season but didn't see the option to use that against the renewals has that stopped now?

Hi folks. Trying to renew today, and do the password reset. I can't get past the reset password page, as it does nothing when I hit the button. Any advice?
Once you reset the password just click the link in the email again it should take you to the renewal page.

Just renewed our four really easy with the new website so hope this is the way it'll be from now on with tickets.

One thing though I was pretty sure we had seat subbed a few times this season but didn't see the option to use that against the renewals has that stopped now?
SeatSub credit accrued prior to 29 Feb should have shown on the final page for confirmation to allow you to use it. SeatSub credit accrued after 29 Feb has, for most folk, still to transfer over.

If you didn't use it then it should be available to you later this season or roll-over into next.

A shambles renewed 3 season tickets the first season ticket renewed got the confirmation email.
Season Tickets 2 & 3 money taken but no email.
Today season ticket 2 money is returned to my bank account.Season Ticket 3 renewed
No confirmation email money still
With Rangers.
Shambles

Does anyone know when the season ticket transfer waiting list for 24/25 goes live? Is it from renewal time (1st of May?)?

Also anyone that’s done it previously I’m assuming that if your two ST’s are next to each other you’ll be offered a move together?

I renewed last Sunday. I usually have had a fair bit of hassle when renewing but this year was very straightforward. All I did was follow the instructions on the email and I renewed in 5 minutes.

Does anyone know when the season ticket transfer waiting list for 24/25 goes live? Is it from renewal time (1st of May?)?

Also anyone that’s done it previously I’m assuming that if your two ST’s are next to each other you’ll be offered a move together?
Be very surprised if you get an offer of a 2 seat move to another 2 seats together

Last year, there were dates communicated to say when seat transfers and new offers were being made. Can't say ive seen anything this year, probably because there's alot going on with seating just now.

Deadline is 3rd May

Usually is it not a couple of weeks later after the deadline for any seats transfers

Renewed on Saturday with 10 month finance and had confirmation email from Rangers but still not had anything from finance company, anyone in the same boat?
Did you get this resolved maybe, I’m in the same boat and noting from finance. Emailed rangers and they just said “they will be in touch”.

Renewed my season ticket for 2024/25 on 15 April.

I received a confirmation email from Rangers, and the payment is showing up on my bank account.

However, when checking my order history on "My Account", there is no sign of the transaction, although MyGers renewal is shown.

Does anyone know if this will be a delay caused by the move to Seatgeek, and the need to integrate systems?

Thanks

Renewed my season ticket for 2024/25 on 15 April.

I received a confirmation email from Rangers, and the payment is showing up on my bank account.

However, when checking my order history on "My Account", there is no sign of the transaction, although MyGers renewal is shown.

Does anyone know if this will be a delay caused by the move to Seatgeek, and the need to integrate systems?

Thanks
MyGers renewal is on the old (soon to be obsolete) website. Season ticket renewal is on seatgeek (the new website)

MyGers renewal is on the old (soon to be obsolete) website. Season ticket renewal is on seatgeek (the new website)
Thanks. I suspected that it was something to do with that. presumably, all the historical data will be transferred across to seat geek, and the season ticket renewal will be reflected in the July update for MyGers, with the oldest season points dropping out.

Currently renewing my families 4 season tickets, have requested a new password for each separate rangers number but only one reset has come through. I’ve now renewed that ticket but still haven’t got an email reset for the other 3. Anyone any ideas if I need to keep waiting or if I’ve done something wrong?

Currently renewing my families 4 season tickets, have requested a new password for each separate rangers number but only one reset has come through. I’ve now renewed that ticket but still haven’t got an email reset for the other 3. Anyone any ideas if I need to keep waiting or if I’ve done something wrong?
Couple of things to check. Do they all have the same email address registered with Rangers? And did you make sure you used the Rangers Number - minus leading zeros - when you did the reset?

Couple of things to check. Do they all have the same email address registered with Rangers? And did you make sure you used the Rangers Number - minus leading zeros - when you did the reset?
Thanks for trying to help but I’ve managed to get to the bottom of it and renew all 4 seasons. Your help on this thread is however appreciated as always.

Wondering has there been any reasoning put forward from the club why bank transfer is no longer an option to pay season ticket?

Renewed 2 STs this morning, easy and straight forward , seems rather strange for anything Rangers as usually it’s the opposite.

Renewed mine with no bother a couple of weeks ago & got confirmation email straight away.
However, I noticed from checking my Order / Purchase History in the main website that it doesn't appear yet, even though my MyGers renewal, also from a couple of weeks ago, seems to have appeared in it more or less straight away.
Am sure there's no problem but just wondered if I should be seeing the renewal in my Order History ?...

Is the £3 extra a booking fee? The process makes no reference to one yet the checkout amount is £3 higher than the price of the ST. Confusingly that’s also the minimum donation to the charity.

Renewed mine with no bother a couple of weeks ago & got confirmation email straight away.
However, I noticed from checking my Order / Purchase History in the main website that it doesn't appear yet, even though my MyGers renewal, also from a couple of weeks ago, seems to have appeared in it more or less straight away.
Am sure there's no problem but just wondered if I should be seeing the renewal in my Order History ?...
Post #1424

Is the £3 extra a booking fee? The process makes no reference to one yet the checkout amount is £3 higher than the price of the ST. Confusingly that’s also the minimum donation to the charity.
There is no minimum donation to the Rangers Charity. It’s optional and you can just skip through. There is a £3 handling charge though.

This new site is the biggest lot of shite I’ve ever seen
Trying to renew two of my 4 and it’s a fucking disaster and Rangers are about as usual as priest in a primary school.

This new site is the biggest lot of shite I’ve ever seen
Trying to renew two of my 4 and it’s a fucking disaster and Rangers are about as usual as priest in a primary school.
Have you read the thread for the most common errors?

You need to do the password reset for all accounts.

Enter your Rangers Number without the leading zeros.

Make sure you have the correct email address (one you have access to) registered with Rangers for each of the accounts.

Other than that, maybe if you posted what specifically is causing you an issue you might well get some advice.

Reactions: hms
Anyone renewed ST recently - as in last week and then not had any confirmation of payment dates or DD set up? Yet they have had the email confirmation through.

Anyone renewed ST recently - as in last week and then not had any confirmation of payment dates or DD set up? Yet they have had the email confirmation through.
Yeh I opted for the 10montth finance option. Received an email of confirmation but have had nothing back with regards to direct debit set up

Guys when is the closing date .
I've asked for my direct debits to be cancelled as I want to pay one off .
They have done that and gave me link to pay by card ,when I click link it's not allowing .I've emailed ticket office 3 times regards it and no reply .

Any advice. Thanks

Guys when is the closing date .
I've asked for my direct debits to be cancelled as I want to pay one off .
They have done that and gave me link to pay by card ,when I click link it's not allowing .I've emailed ticket office 3 times regards it and no reply .

Any advice. Thanks
Renewal deadline is Friday 3rd May 2024 according to the email the club sent out.

Anyone else tried to renew, but when trying been told to contact the ticket office? Just wondering how long they take to get back in touch
My mate has this issue and emailed them sunday and still no reply. He needed to wait to get paid and now cant buy his ticket. Is there a phone number these days?

My mate has this issue and emailed them sunday and still no reply. He needed to wait to get paid and now cant buy his ticket. Is there a phone number these days?
I couldn’t see any phone numbers when this issue happened just an online form. Don’t think there’s been a contact number for good few years now.

Shambles. I tried to renew today, getting warnings flashing up from my bank re security of site, pointing out it has no https in the address and no padlock to show security. Can't get rid of the bank message without closing the whole process down. Any advice?

Back