Season ticket sales

Get him registered and signed up to MyGers - he should have a good chance of getting one if it's just a single seat anywhere in the stadium.

The 15,000 waiting list is a figment of someone's imagination and I don't think the renewal figures will match previous years
When I registered to be on the waiting list this time last year, I was something like 14k + on the waiting list. The site told me.

When I registered to be on the waiting list this time last year, I was something like 14k + on the waiting list. The site told me.

The existing season ticket waiting list (in effect a mailing list in truth) is about to bite the dust at the end of the month and the new one, based upon MyGers membership and points, will dictate the new one. Thankfully, at last, we will have a genuine waiting list and it will be based upon those who put most into the Club get higher placings on the list.

@Greg Marshall, for those of us wanting a season ticket for the coming season, do we have to give the ticket office a list of the areas we’re interested in for a seat in advance of the end of the renewal period or will the ticket office just offer us a random seat in a random area once renewals are finished? Cheers in advance.

Last edited:
@Greg Marshall , my uncle mistakenly took out a global MyGers membership instead of the UK one.

He emailed the MyGers email address regarding his mistake last Sunday and got the auto reply about getting a reply within 3 working days, but hasn't heard anything yet.

Is it just a case of you guys being swamped at the moment and he'll just need to wait a bit longer for a reply to sort things?

@Greg Marshall , my uncle mistakenly took out a global MyGers membership instead of the UK one.

He emailed the MyGers email address regarding his mistake last Sunday and got the auto reply about getting a reply within 3 working days, but hasn't heard anything yet.

Is it just a case of you guys being swamped at the moment and he'll just need to wait a bit longer for a reply to sort things?
What’s the difference? Will the global one not get the same benefits ?

The existing season ticket waiting list (in effect a mailing list in truth) is about to bite the dust at the end of the month and the new one, based upon MyGers membership and points, will dictate the new one. Thankfully, at last, we will have a genuine waiting list and it will be based upon those who put most into the Club get higher placings on the list.
There will be a waiting list after the 30th of June, you register in your MY Gers account. I’m in the same boat as others in that I want a single season ticket and not that fussed where (within reason) so fingers crossed one comes up at the end of the renewal period. But based on your points/tier it seems strange as this won’t update until Mid July. Bit of a luck of the draw maybe this year?

There will be a waiting list after the 30th of June, you register in your MY Gers account. I’m in the same boat as others in that I want a single season ticket and not that fussed where (within reason) so fingers crossed one comes up at the end of the renewal period. But based on your points/tier it seems strange as this won’t update until Mid July. Bit of a luck of the draw maybe this year?

They've not really made it clear mate to be honest. I assumed the existing list would go down the pan and folk would be invited to register with their MyGers number for the new one as soon as renewals ended on 30 June. That would give them a couple of weeks to look at seat transfers before public sale and generation of the new waiting lists based on MyGers.

I stress, just my theory.

They've not really made it clear mate to be honest. I assumed the existing list would go down the pan and folk would be invited to register with their MyGers number for the new one as soon as renewals ended on 30 June. That would give them a couple of weeks to look at seat transfers before public sale and generation of the new waiting lists based on MyGers.

I stress, just my theory.
Sounds pretty sensible to me mate, as I say I’m just on it every day checking in to try and grab one as and when!

Is there a specific page? I can't even see if there's a sign in page for myGers.

I think they had a lot of messages over that weekend so give them a couple more working days and if not message me on here and I’ll chase up.

You Mearns boys are loaded anyway ;) but I’ve found I’ve waited a wee bit for a reply over certain things mate but Marion and co when replying have been great

Big thanks to Margaret Abram at ticket office for her massive help this week! Just took over a mates season tickets and was having some problems getting a link to pay with debit card. Now renewed. Thanks again!

Don’t want to start a new thread, sent my money over by bank transfer on Wednesday there, anyone have a rough idea how long this will take to be processed? Paranoid I’ve sent it to the wrong bank account :))

I renewed but no money was taken out my account.
I thought they would just take 4 payments out my bank as usual?

@Greg Marshall can you confirm the account details to pay by Bank Transfer is correct on our renewal email ?

I’m getting a noice saying the name (RFC Ticket Direct) doesn’t match the account number (33512916)

Thanks.

We’ve renewed three, and have been ST holder for many decades, only time we gave them up was when the SPIVs were in, as a protest. However if the Club don’t take on Liewells Puppets, after over sixty five years of supporting the Gers, next year will be a no,no.

@Greg Marshall can you confirm the account details to pay by Bank Transfer is correct on our renewal email ?

I’m getting a noice saying the name (RFC Ticket Direct) doesn’t match the account number (33512916)

Thanks.

Its a different name that's given in the FAQ:

Corona virus or not, this has been an unmitigated shambles. It took me days to renew via a simple one off credit card payment as a friends details were added to my cost. Having sorted that out I'm trying to join My Gers and its showing in my basket that the season ticket is unpaid, even though I have a confirmation e mail of payment. Simply not good enough.

Apologies if this had already been covered Will the 4 month auto renewal be paid manually this month again or will Rangers take payments themselves? Thanks in advance

Back