Season ticket - waiting list position

SDHenry

Couldn't post in the Ticket forum, so wanted to ask here if anyone gets updates on their season ticket waiting list position? I've been on as a single applicant for around 12 months and although I don't expect to be anywhere near the top, I wondered if there's ever a position provided? A friend was on the list at Aston Villa and was provided the position every year.

Couldn't post in the Ticket forum, so wanted to ask here if anyone gets updates on their season ticket waiting list position? I've been on as a single applicant for around 12 months and although I don't expect to be anywhere near the top, I wondered if there's ever a position provided? A friend was on the list at Aston Villa and was provided the position every year.
You are not on a Waiting List based on when you applied. That’s not how it works. You are in a position on a list based upon your MyGers points total, so it’s a moving feast. If someone joins today with more MyGers points than you, they go above you. If someone with more MyGers points than you fails to renew MyGers in the Summer (before any offer) then you go above them.

Points required to get an offer varies widely. Seen it at circa 50 points a few years ago, then as high as circa 900 points more recently.

You are not on a Waiting List based on when you applied. That’s not how it works. You are in a position on a list based upon your MyGers points total, so it’s a moving feast. If someone joins today with more MyGers points than you, they go above you. If someone with more MyGers points than you fails to renew MyGers in the Summer (before any offer) then you go above them.

Points required to get an offer varies widely. Seen it at circa 50 points a few years ago, then as high as circa 900 points more recently.
Wow, ever realised it was as high as 900 poi ts required

Wow, ever realised it was as high as 900 poi ts required
Just depends how many are available mate. As posted above, from memory, it was circa 400 this season, circa 900 the season before and just 50 the season before that. Who knows what it will be this Summer? Anybody's guess.

Last edited:
Just depends how many are available mate. As posted above, was circa 400 this season, circa 900 the season before and just 50 the season before that. Who knows what it will be this Summer? Anybody's guess.
Glad I have my ST, just never realised the points required were so high for folks sitting on the waiting list

Back