season ticket waiting list

There was a cut off around the 22nd June and from that point (indicative points threshold added to the system)

Meant they could fire out mails to those guaranteed a ticket barring a full renewal of the 5/6k who hadn't renewed at that point.

Anyone with the email from them until now that's gone on the waiting list is guaranteed a ST

I know someone who got confirmation they were on the waiting list, joined MyGers but has no previous purchase history.

I've sent them an email asking about it, imagine I'll get a reply tomorrow.

Will share it here

I can't imagine they have sent out emails "guaranteeing" anyone a seat. Technically, thousands of people like my mate who gave up his season ticket last year but was cccs and away scheme up until then could join the waiting list right now. They would immediately jump ahead of these people who have been emailed already.

There was a cut off around the 22nd June and from that point (indicative points threshold added to the system)

Meant they could fire out mails to those guaranteed a ticket barring a full renewal of the 5/6k who hadn't renewed at that point.

Anyone with the email from them until now that's gone on the waiting list is guaranteed a ST
How do you know this? I got the email and would be delighted if that's the case.

It will be done on points - I think its likely to be like the travel club - those above x points can go on at a certain time then it works its way down
What’s this about travel club mate?
Has money already been taken for this season?

Would imagine the waiting list has reduced dramatically as being open to mygers members only has weeded out a lot of "timewasters" for want of a better word..

What does this confirmation email look like?

I don't see how they can confirm people are gonna get them 4 days before the renewal deadline and with the ability for people with huge swathes of mygers points to still sign up.

That's an account made 3 years ago with no posts mate, have you tagged the wrong person?
Was mixed up with the name Paige for some reason. Natalie Nairn is the senior commercial and marketing exec

I joined MyGers, I’ve applied for a season ticket, got an order confirmation. I have season ticket points and cccs points between 2015-2018, not heard anything as of yet

Last edited:
I joined MyGers, I’ve applied for a season ticket, got an order confirmation. I have season ticket points and cccs points between 2015-2018, not heard anything as of yet
Thanks mate, there's no chance people with no purchase history are "guaranteed" a ticket while you're not.

Put my mind at rest a bit

I put a Rangers number with a season ticket 4 out the last 5 seasons with semi finals/finals and aways on it on the waiting list and never got an email..

The waiting list only opened on the 26th, so how did Rangers contact people on the 22nd?

So....

you got confirmation that you’re on the waiting list.

you got the MyGers email regarding access to pre-release video.

If your lucky enough to get a ST you’ll be emailed on or after the 22nd July.

What else is it that you are looking for???

It certainly seems as though there is a sporadic and inconsistent method in as to how Rangers reply and respond, that is my main gripe. All we want is a bit of clarity. We have all bought in, whether its seasoned guys who have had season tickets or guys like myself joining MyGers in the hope of obtaining one. We are all forking out money, I just want some clarity and consistency.

What’s the actual email address these emails from mygers are coming from? I’ve had confirmation about sign up but nothing since. I read on here the other day that some people were not getting emails and had to contact them to sort it one example was someone who had accidentally ticked something to say not to get emails

What’s the actual email address these emails from mygers are coming from? I’ve had confirmation about sign up but nothing since. I read on here the other day that some people were not getting emails and had to contact them to sort it one example was someone who had accidentally ticked something to say not to get emails

Anything regarding season tickets so far for me have all been from webmail rangers.co.uk
Just looking through mine now I received 2 emails inviting me to join the waiting list which I have done, and one email with an order confirmation.

I'm assuming that anyone who joined the waiting list got an order confirmation and thus.......isn't the email that WATP87 is talking about???

Anything regarding season tickets so far for me have all been from webmail Rangers.co.uk
Just looking through mine now I received 2 emails inviting me to join the waiting list which I have done, and one email with an order confirmation.

I'm assuming that anyone who joined the waiting list got an order confirmation and thus.......isn't the email that WATP87 is talking about???

I got the order confirmation email immediately after signing up to the list. My understanding from this thread is that people are saying they have since received a further email and the suggestion is this is implying you will be guaranteed a ST. Again, thats my understanding of this thread im not sure thats literally the case.

Back