Season ticket wallets

Another batch of season ticket wallet orders went out today. Thursday is last posting for guaranteed Christmas delivery.

I’d like to thank all those who placed season ticket wallet orders in the run up to Christmas. Hope everyone had a greats christmas

Rangers shop have some nice leather card wallets with a RFC engraved in, if you can handle the queues it will keep the money in the club

Just want to provide everyone with an update for whom have placed an order for We Welcome The Chase. Currently a delay in receiving stock from supplier and not expected to arrive till next week. Apologies for any inconvenience caused as it’s been out of my control.

Wee update. The London Branch wallets featuring R. Kent Esq. lamping the logo eater are now available. Exclusive to members for now but arms might be twisted if the price is right.

I bought a black leather RFC embossed wallet from eBay for a tenner. Like all the e ones on show but I've been through numerous plastic ones.

Just want to update you all. Stock arrived today, and I'm processing all pre-orders with the aim of dispatching them tomorrow. All 4 designs now in stock.

https://www.coplandstreetwear.co.uk/season-ticket-wallets

332s8q9.jpg

I like these. Tempted to order a few for me and the folk I go to games with. But hint about a new design, is it worth waiting for...?

Think I'll treat my self since we are getting new smart cards this season. Had a white wallet with the Crest and the words season ticket on it for years now. Think I actually got it out the mega store at the stadium

Ordered two on Friday I’ve got the battle fever one and my son picked the Bill Struth one

Back