Season Tickets 24/25 and Mygers discussion - no updates

No mate. Most matches eventually make it to general sale. Not OF obviously, and given we are at the end of a season in a tight title race probably not any of our other two remaining Home matches this season. Generally they do go to public sale though. Whether that will remains the same after this Summers changes, and the consequences arising from the Dhims increased allocation, remains to be seen.
As long as we are competitive I've no chance of a ST.

Any thoughts on the minimum number this year? I've got well over 403 now but if we win the league then more will renew. Plus, we've got the debacle of having to move parts of the broomloan for OF games and some of them im sure will want a permanent transfer which might have a knock on effect in terms of how many are available for those on the waiting list.

Are ST offers based on your points total after the final update (I believe later this month) ⁷before the end of the season? If so I'll have 450-460 but expect I'll miss the cut.

Any thoughts on the minimum number this year? I've got well over 403 now but if we win the league then more will renew. Plus, we've got the debacle of having to move parts of the broomloan for OF games and some of them im sure will want a permanent transfer which might have a knock on effect in terms of how many are available for those on the waiting list.

Are ST offers based on your points total after the final update (I believe later this month) ⁷before the end of the season? If so I'll have 450-460 but expect I'll miss the cut.
I put a post up the other day that showed that the offers were made to those on 403 points after the April 23 points update. So I’m assuming that this will be the case for this season too. I’m also sweating (will be on 502 points after the Celtic game on Sunday). The scaremongering of no offers from loads of other posters on here isn’t helping either. Let’s just see what the club do and keep our fingers crossed.

I put a post up the other day that showed that the offers were made to those on 403 points after the April 23 points update. So I’m assuming that this will be the case for this season too. I’m also sweating (will be on 502 points after the Celtic game on Sunday). The scaremongering of no offers from loads of other posters on here isn’t helping either. Let’s just see what the club do and keep our fingers crossed.
We spoke last summer as I’m after one for my son so we’re in the same boat. I don’t think it’s scaremongering, with there being the need to create upto 1700 extra tickets for that lot, I’m just not convinced there will be any on sale.

If for whatever reason some people don’t renew, that doesn’t mean the club will release them for sale as season tickets.

If a family member dies can another family member inherit his/hers or whatever’s season ticket.

I think there will be season tickets available, the club need to keep spare seats back for Europe, hospitality etc but it’s guaranteed money for them to sell season tickets so they will try and max that out. Add to that they get extra money for all the seat sub tickets they’ll max season tickets out. Outside the OF matches every other match has loads of tickets available so I think there will be quite a few season tickets available this year….. trying to think positively so it drops to 300 for season tickets!!

If a family member dies can another family member inherit his/hers or whatever’s season ticket.
Yes believe you can chance the name over into another family member. This is my situation as my old man and I sit together but my 8 year old goes to most home games and we just alternate wether I or my dad goes.
When my old man pops his clogs which I hope isn’t in the near future I hope I can transfer into my young lads name.

I think there will be season tickets available, the club need to keep spare seats back for Europe, hospitality etc but it’s guaranteed money for them to sell season tickets so they will try and max that out. Add to that they get extra money for all the seat sub tickets they’ll max season tickets out. Outside the OF matches every other match has loads of tickets available so I think there will be quite a few season tickets available this year….. trying to think positively so it drops to 300 for season tickets!!
I was thinking about this as well. Even if we have a 95% rate of renewal on 46k season tickets. That still leaves 2300 that might be available to those on the waiting list. The club didn't give a breakdown on how many season tickets were renewed before offers went out.

I think there will be a cluster on MyGers non ST's on around 400-600 points. Then in theory there will be a gap where members have the extra 120 points from their season ticket which will have boosted them further up the ladder. This is all just speculation on my part but I think there will be some sort of offering to those on the waitlist

If my memory serves me it went down to about that off the back of Seville even...

I was thinking about this as well. Even if we have a 95% rate of renewal on 46k season tickets. That still leaves 2300 that might be available to those on the waiting list. The club didn't give a breakdown on how many season tickets were renewed before offers went out.

I think there will be a cluster on MyGers non ST's on around 400-600 points. Then in theory there will be a gap where members have the extra 120 points from their season ticket which will have boosted them further up the ladder. This is all just speculation on my part but I think there will be some sort of offering to those on the waitlist
The problem you’ve got with that is that the renewal rates have been higher than 95% in the last couple of seasons. If you win the league I’d expect that trend to remain

The problem you’ve got with that is that the renewal rates have been higher than 95% in the last couple of seasons. If you win the league I’d expect that trend to remain
No they haven't. Unless you can point to a source that says otherwise?

Back