Season Tickets 24/25 and Mygers discussion - no updates

Broxi1985

Official Ticketer
When do we think these will drop? Is it normally end of March/beginning of April?

I cant find the emails from previous years but expecting these pretty soon. I see other teams have there's out

MYGERS - maybe due an increase as i don`t think there has been once since it first started?

Will renew as always but the demand seems to be at a high

When do we think these will drop? Is it normally end of March/beginning of April?

I cant find the emails from previous years but expecting these pretty soon. I see other teams have there's out

MYGERS - maybe due an increase as i don`t think there has been once since it first started?

14th of April was when the renewal email dropped for this season

It soon comes around bloody hell,the ticket office will have a busy time of it at the moment hampden,and the game vs them etc and renewals soon.

It's really money for nothing mygers not real outlay even after costs the season ticket discount they are prob still making 25-35 profit

Plenty will moan if there is a price increase

A large majority of those moaning will still pay regardless
Think 5% increase in STs is acceptable. We moan about not being able to compete financially so we need to support the club. Having said that they need to do better in negotiations and not allow passengers to be retained. Why Beale was allowed to retain Jack I'll never know.

Think 5% increase in STs is acceptable. We moan about not being able to compete financially so we need to support the club. Having said that they need to do better in negotiations and not allow passengers to be retained. Why Beale was allowed to retain Jack I'll never know.
Ive got 4 ST, and two of the boys turn 18 this season.

5% increase will be a further pain on the ass for me.

I wonder what the cut off points total will be for those on the ST waiting list? I started the season on 227 points and should finish the season on 527 or there about after MyGers renewal. Know the cut off last year was 403, so hopefully I've done enough to make the cut. Done every home game this year so fingers crossed.

Completely understand where you're coming from. But where does it end for the punters?
Year on year increases on ST, European tickets, Cup tickets, Kits and Merchandise etc

Everything is up, I get that. Mortgages, utilities, fuel etc
I would hope the club take that into account.

I wonder what the cut off points total will be for those on the ST waiting list? I started the season on 227 points and should finish the season on 527 or there about after MyGers renewal. Know the cut off last year was 403, so hopefully I've done enough to make the cut. Done every home game this year so fingers crossed.
Think your 527 total be as good as of shout as any on the waiting list

No real way of telling, depends how many renew

Not sure how the club could justify an increase in the cost of mygers? There’s going to be less away tickets available due to Livingston being relegated/clubs cutting our allocation so surely they won’t charge people more for less

I think the Mygers prices will remain the same.
It is worth remembering that it auto renews unless you email them to cancel the auto renewal.
The payment was taken on 10th May 2023.

Last edited:
Just E-Mail them and ask not to send to you or give it away to someone who will appreciate it.

It’s probably come out wrong. I’ll try to clarify what I mean.

I don’t mean I don’t appreciate it. I just mean to save the club a bit of money there should be an option to opt out of it

If they cost £5 to make per unit and 20k opt out of taking it then that’s 100k saved a season

Folk will continually justify an increase every season. We just going to have a 5% increase every season until some of us are paying a grand for a normal ST to watch Scottish football.
Tbf the cost of football in Scotland isn't a patch on EPL, I get they may havea better product but the clubs also get more from TV, sponsorship etc.
If we are to compete at a level we expect then it needs funding.
We are in a rock and a hard place that we need more money to maintain our own levels while the rest of Scottish football is a disaster, cut away allocations, state of pitches etc etc.
I don't know the answer but if we want to be successful we need to keep the money coming in. I don't necessarily agree with it but that's the reality.

Tbf the cost of football in Scotland isn't a patch on EPL, I get they may havea better product but the clubs also get more from TV, sponsorship etc.
If we are to compete at a level we expect then it needs funding.
We are in a rock and a hard place that we need more money to maintain our own levels while the rest of Scottish football is a disaster, cut away allocations, state of pitches etc etc.
I don't know the answer but if we want to be successful we need to keep the money coming in. I don't necessarily agree with it but that's the reality.
There has to be a ceiling to prices in Scotland. The product is fucking dogshit

Already pay over £700 for a season ticket which is ridiculous tbh when you break it down game by game.

There has to be a ceiling to prices in Scotland. The product is fucking dogshit

Already pay over £700 for a season ticket which is ridiculous tbh when you break it down game by game.
There was a time the cheapest tickets were underpriced and I could understand those increasing. However we’re now at a point that people are paying upwards of £43 a game for bog standard SPFL league games, that’s ridiculous

Last few years people pointed out that the club froze season ticket prices a few seasons previously however what they failed to mention was mygers being introduced, which was essentially a £40 increase on top of season tickets at the time. Now we’re paying for that, any increase on top is actually a double increase to what we used to pay

We’re edging towards a Copland/broomloan front season ticket being close to £600. That’s a bit much I’d say

I don’t mean I don’t appreciate it. I just mean to save the club a bit of money there should be an option to opt out of it

If they cost £5 to make per unit and 20k opt out of taking it then that’s 100k saved a season
Half of those signing up aren’t going to opt out. As much as they barely get used, it’s still something that a lot of people look out for each summer to see what’s going to be included and then when they’re due to land on the mats.

It’ll be more of a ballache for the club to administer the cancellation/opting out of packs for certain individuals than it would to just pay the fiver it costs. Plus even if your 20k figure was right, and then 10k of those gave them away to friends or relatives, it might encourage them to join MyGers in future. As much as we might only sign up to MyGers for the away ticket access, there’s decades of marketing studies that show people like tat. That’s how the street sellers selling badges and scarves (the sort of stuff included in the packs) keep coming back game after game.

Going to the football is a choice, it's not like NI or PAYE where you HAVE to pay it, if it goes up and it's not worth the money don't go.
I stopped going years ago when kids were young and couldn't afford it. With firesticks etc you can see every game from home now, unlike years ago where TV coverage was poor by comparison.

It is a choice

It’s also possible people can go, pay, but still find increases fucking annoying and profiteering.

It’s worse not having a season ticket and getting tickets game by game. Gets to the point you have to ignore the price most games I’m paying £50 for me and my son to go throughout the season and that’s before petrol, snacks, programme etc. It’s an expensive day out to go and watch Livingston, Motherwell, st mirren etc park the bus!!

Support the club , ifs the SAME fans who buy season tickets , mygers , strips , tours , friendly’s , EH package , bricks .

Completely understand where you're coming from. But where does it end for the punters?
Year on year increases on ST, European tickets, Cup tickets, Kits and Merchandise etc

Everything is up, I get that. Mortgages, utilities, fuel etc
I would hope the club take that into account.
I don't think any business wants to increase prices, but as you have said, everything is going up, including the Club's expenses.
If people are struggling, there is no need to buy any merchandise etc.

How do u get 300 points without getting the 120 for a season ticket in one season

At the end of the day, we are watching a Scottish football product which in my view we already pay too much to watch most teams park the bus on the pitch. Wasn't that long ago we all donated our ST money as we didn't get to any matches during covid and we still get hammered by extortionate prices. Should be a freeze on ST's and Mygers should actually be reduced!

No way woukd 20k opt out or anywhere near that if there not even getting a discount off my gers

Wish there was an option to not get the pack sent out for MyGers

Would happily continue to pay for it but opt out of the pack. Just sits in a drawer every year
Or to choose what we get. I’d have rather gotten the speakers the teenage MyGers got instead of the coaster or whatever it was in the adult pack.

How do u get 300 points without getting the 120 for a season ticket in one season
Every home game inc cups and friendlies + ordering the programme online. Done the Euro aways in the summer as well. Takes into account the 20 points for renewal for next season and the two post split home games too. How many points are you on?

Back