Season Tickets renewals are in - whereabouts is your seat and what is the price?

CF4 £482.

Didn’t fully read the email properly and just went ahead and paid by bank transfer so I don’t get the email about CCCS options yet.

BR5 £438 for me £119 for ma boy think this year will have to think about putting our names on the waiting list for a move

Check your bank bud, same happened to me as it’s come out my account

Good shout, the transaction is showing as pending. Reckon the club will be getting a few enquiries about that though as 'oops something went wrong' isn't the most reassuring message to see after clicking 'pay now'. :D

CD1 £492 with the gods. This is my first ST renewal, see the CCCS is that a “first refusal” on tickets or does it automatically purchase tickets? Also how does Europe work? Is that part of CCCS?

CD2 - £708
CD2 - £156 for the little man

Worth noting this if you think it's auto-renewal:

Important update: Auto-Renewal of Season Tickets has been suspended for Season 2021/22; your Season Ticket will not be automatically renewed. To renew your Season Ticket for the coming season please select one of the payment methods listed below.
Hmmm...whats at play here then?

Good shout, the transaction is showing as pending. Reckon the club will be getting a few enquiries about that though as 'oops something went wrong' isn't the most reassuring message to see after clicking 'pay now'. :D

Definitely not, the wee portal looked dodgy as well so I panicked straight away. Didn’t show on my pending for about 20min which made it worse

Same has just happened to me. Payment is showing pending in my account. I'd imagine it's gone through right enough. @Greg Marshall wee heads up that this is happening

I got the same too, but the money was out of my account straight away.

CD 2, £587 for me and £416 for the wean.

Edit: the “wean” is 16 and bigger than me so it’s £416 for the concession.

Last edited:
CD4 -£730.
For me to pay mine and my daughter‘s it’s a huge outlay - just under £3000over this season and next and still no sign of getting in to see a game.
I might have to reluctantly give the seats up.
I know they will be snapped up so this makes the decision somewhat easier as I know the club won’t suffer.

CR5 AA £492 for me.
Grandson (5) has seat next to me - £134.

Renewed both earlier. Hopefully we get back to Ibrox next season.

Last edited:
Back