Seat Move for Dortmund

As You Were

Official Ticketer
Is today the day seat move tickets go on sale for Dortmund for ST holders? Currently showing none available. Thanks.

Also trying to sort this today.

I emailed the ticket office first thing this morning as it wasn't showing.

Sure if you’re in the CCCS it’s done for you just get issued paper tickets instead of using your smart card

I've already purchased my seat through the CCCS. I take it I now cant just select a different seat? - Its asking for a payment and then saying only 1 ticket per Rangers number can be purchased?

Sure if you’re in the CCCS it’s done for you just get issued paper tickets instead of using your smart card
Those of us being moved haven't had confirmation of our new seats yet. Would think they'd sort that first and then put any remaining available.

Just got an email saying my CCCS payment failed even though there was money in the bank. So followed the link to buy manually. However on the map my full section CD4 is sold out but I am able to select seats in the Govan, Copland front and other areas in the CD.

Surely this is another clusterfeck on behalf of the TO.

Don’t really fancy going on right now and hoovering someone else’s seat but fk knows what’s happened to mine.

No showing available in sections but can't choose a seat. Hope I don't regret not taking my own seat:eek:
The seat movers sale is for people who are forced to move either for dortmund fans or uefa fat cats not those that want to sit elsewhere .

Just got an email saying my CCCS payment failed even though there was money in the bank. So followed the link to buy manually. However on the map my full section CD4 is sold out but I am able to select seats in the Govan, Copland front and other areas in the CD.

Surely this is another clusterfeck on behalf of the TO.

Don’t really fancy going on right now and hoovering someone else’s seat but fk knows what’s happened to mine.
Just realised I have sat next to Lyon fans and family etc this season up the club deck. Maybe have a bigger allocation and that’s why my money was never took and had to wait for the seat mover sale.

However, the ticket office are still bams.

Just logged in and bought mine, normally in SW1

In the SJ for this one I think in the club deck

I'm in GR3. Got original email sayin I was being moved. Got another email sayin uefa no longer needed my seat. Just double check any emails u got

Mate is on cccs and being moved from SW1 he's had no money taken but noticed he's now a ticket in his basket. Should he buy it or wait until the money is taken for cccs?

Went online last night after the game. Myself n my boy sit in BR4. All Broomy sold out. Sitting in Copland Rear 1 now for Dortmund game. QR code on purchase email.

Back