Seat transfers

Dfsbear85

Official Ticketer
On the waiting list for a possible seat transfer, anyone know when the ticket centre look at doing this?

How do you join the list ? Looking to do the same for this season. Also , what happens if the new ticket is cheaper than the one you renewed do they refund the difference?

How do you join the list ? Looking to do the same for this season. Also , what happens if the new ticket is cheaper than the one you renewed do they refund the difference?
I just sent an email through my online account. Where do u currently sit and looking to move to?

If you've had your name in theyll be in touch , i phoned last year only to be told you're on list in the section you want to move to and they go through the list

I renewed then sent in sest request email then got reply confirmation, once renewals over they offer you a seat if any

WATP

this is what i got last season.phoned two season before that to find out what was going on.

Fri, 7 Jun 2019

Thank you for renewing your Season Ticket.

Due to the record number of Season Ticket renewals for the forthcoming season, unfortunately we have been unable to help with your request to transfer your current Season Ticket seat. If you wish to remain on the seat transfer waiting list for Season 2020/21 please respond to seattransfers@Rangers.co.uk stating your Rangers Number and an instruction to keep your request active.

Thank you for your continued and loyal support.

Best regards
Rangers Ticket Centre

three seasons on list

On the waiting list for a possible seat transfer, anyone know when the ticket centre look at doing this?
From the official site-

Can I move seats and if so how do I go about it?

All requests for seat transfers should be made via email. At renewal time, your existing seat will be renewed to maintain active Season Ticket holder status.

Once renewals are completed, we can identify available seats. Due to the current lockdown situation we don’t have a confirmed timeline for processing seat transfers; information will be communicated via the Club website. The cost of transferring your seat and issuing a new smartcard is £5.

You renew your current seat and if you accept an offer of a move any price difference is paid by you or refunded depending on price difference.

Back