Seating Plan Ibrox

AyrshireRangers0508

Wondering if anyone knows of either a digital seating plan of Ibrox (like when buying a ticket) or a layout of Ibrox with marked rows and seat numbers? Looking to get an idea of where the seat I've been offered is. Used View From Seat but not quite got where I am and also can't tell if I'm in / near the back row or 10+ away.

Feels like something that wouldn't be too difficult for the club to provide, not looking for a fancy simulated view, just a way to see where I am.

There used to be a seating plan on website as when buying online tickets you could click on the seat you wanted. Not sure when this stopped. Would be good if the club brought this back.

There used to be a seating plan on website as when buying online tickets you could click on the seat you wanted. Not sure when this stopped. Would be good if the club brought this back.

Still there I think (at least it was on the 'old' website). Just no tickets available to buy at the mo so can't actually reach that page!

Think there are about 30 rows in the Copland Rear, row A at the front. About 160 seats across so numbers in the 80's are pretty much directly behind the goal

ZODhJkZ.jpg

Used to go up to DD as the final back row (highest up) when I used to have ticket there. been a few years since I was up there though

Whilst we are here, what direction does the GF go if I have seat 220. Is that towards away fans or halfwayline?

I sit in row v of CD4 and I can’t see the screens in the opposite corners.
Can see the whole pitch though

Would rather not say, if you could give a reference point like CR4 starts at row A, ends on AG and is seats XX to YY it'd help?

I sit in the last row of the Copland Rear and it's row EE.

I'm CR3 Seat 71 at about halfway along the stand in line with the penalty spot.

Should get you a rough idea.

I got me and my son moved together to cr1 row BB anyone any idea what the view is like from there

You need to go to settings on browser and change to desktop site

Anyone any idea on view from SW row L seat 283 (or roughly where that is in relation to corner flag in SW4? Mate has been offered this seat and is offshore so trying to get some sort of idea for him

cheers

Anyone any idea on view from SW row L seat 283 (or roughly where that is in relation to corner flag in SW4? Mate has been offered this seat and is offshore so trying to get some sort of idea for him

cheers
I’m not sure but I think it’s behind the corner flag

Back