Second champs lge spot

Jimbo 1690

Just looking at the table and I see hibs are only 12 points behind Sceptic. Two rangers wins, a hibs win and winning their game in hand would pull hibs level. I know it’s a bit of a fantasy, but wouldn’t it just make our year if the Tim’s had a total collapse and missed out on the second spot that we earned for someone!!!!! A la Dave King, the collapse of the house of cards hahaha

No chance. Hibs could win every game left this season including the scum, we beat the scum twice, and second place would still be out of their hands.

Would also mean us losing to Hibs. No thanks.

Be better they come 2nd, get papped out the CL in the qualifiers, then get papped out the EL in the qualifiers B-D

No Euro money will harm them massively.

Best case scenario here is Hibs manage to go on a decent run and Celtic implode and drop loads of points and finish 3rd. Then we win the Scottish Cup and Celtic will enter the qualifiers for the Europa Conference League.

Best case scenario here is Hibs manage to go on a decent run and Celtic implode and drop loads of points and finish 3rd. Then we win the Scottish Cup and Celtic will enter the qualifiers for the Europa Conference League.
Then get papped out by a team from Malta.B-D

Not a chance it happens.

Hibs would need to win every game which they won’t. I think a lot of people have forgotten how inconsistent Hibs have been this season.

Not a chance it happens.

Hibs would need to win every game which they won’t. I think a lot of people have forgotten how inconsistent Hibs have been this season.
Yep. And Hibs remaining matches before the split are

Motherwell (H)
St Johnstone (A)
Ross County (A)
Livingston (A)

They've already been recently pumped at home or Hampden off the 3 teams they play away

Back