Sectarian slur by celtic employee

Get a grip FFS wasnae even you that posted the message I replied to, who took the reply as the intended joke it was

You think it’s funny being called a HUN bastard in everyday Scottish daily life ? Because it’s so normalised now that’s what’s happening out there . The powers that be encourage it and allow it right in front of their noses . Look at Alfie coming off the bus at Pittodrie in Wednesday for an example .

I see the evening times manages to report on a tweet sent to Liam Burt after the game.
But nothing on this.

You think it’s funny being called a HUN bastard in everyday Scottish daily life ? Because it’s so normalised now that’s what’s happening out there . The powers that be encourage it and allow it right in front of their noses . Look at Alfie coming off the bus at Pittodrie in Wednesday for an example .
Where did i write about being called a hun is funny I think you should go back to my original response where I was joking about a response from another bear about he wouldn't do her.

It would appear Sky Sports Scotland and Talksport are both not interested.
I’ve sent it to both and not a word.

lets all retweet the pictures and dnt stop tweeting them with the tag line but everyone with twitter nees to vget involved to make sure this starts to trend and so she doesnt escape being shown up for the rancid boot she is..

#celticemployee&sectarianbigot

Let's get this wee fucking bigoted bint plastered all over social media and make her life hell

exactly.. so can we please all work together on this and get it trending on twitter.

post her pictures and that tagline

#Celticemployee&sectarianbigot

It's hardly hard to find her.

Her Facebook name is now Ccaitlin Bbrown.

I'm only shocked it's not Cchaaitlihn Bbhrowhn. They have an issue with their "h"'s. Keep it factual and not derogatory when tweeting, bears. It appears her brother is a solicitor.

I actually emailed NBM yesterday about the graffiti and the chants about Beaton, and how they (and the media) don’t say anything about it.

After my lengthy complaint I got a reply from NBM director that said, and I quote...

“Hi xd182,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Article with statement below for info:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5039568/rangers-training-centre-targeted-graffiti-old-firm/

Best wishes

Dave Scott
Director
Nil by Mouth”

Didn’t really address my points!

So it was only antagonistic because it happened before 'a cup final'?

lets play a game of word association Ccaitlin Bbrown...

Paul Sprunt? (not a good look for a Chryston boy being associated to you)

Sean?, John?, Caroline? (Clan Sprunt)

Wee O.R.S ?

Kiriann is a woeful middle name also

(poor Paul James will be turning in his grave)

G68 & G69

Last edited:
Not sure why she is shitting it, Fuk all will happen to her (today's 'modern' Scotland).

She will probably be asked to run as an SNP MSP at the next Holyrood elections.

Then if the SNP managed to convince enough brain dead sheep to vote for independence she will have a street named after her, once the SNP set about erasing all the place names in Scotland that have strong UK connotations.

Queen Street will become Caitlin Street thanks to her progressive, inclusive, open and outward looking hatred of Rangers which is so trendy in new 21st century ultra woke Scotland.

I'm only shocked it's not Cchaaitlihn Bbhrowhn. They have an issue with their "h"'s. Keep it factual and not derogatory when tweeting, bears. It appears her brother is a solicitor.

Exactly, that's what I said earlier... Just post the pictures and the facts and ask your followers to retweet the pictures

Don't be derogatory and abusive and just state what she is a sectarian bigot.

I haven’t read the thread but I wanted to point out that I don’t find this in the least bit surprising. These people staged mock executions of us ffs and got away with it scott fee. Have you read the hysterical ramblings and ravings of their official fan club chief? They have fans at the top level of government and council level, they are untouchable and they know it.

But as I keep saying, the ease at which they’ve managed to gain so much power is frightening, but also the reason the English will never have them playing in their league in a million years. They’re happy to leave them rotting in a dark corner of Scotland, ignored and forgotten. They know fine we’ll the damage they’d cause down there .

Take it none of our unbiased media have bothered their arses with this as usual ?
[/QUOTE]

Doesn't look like it, maybe we all should bombard them

Back