Article Sectarianism in all its deniable plausibility

mdingwall

Administrator
Sectarianism in all it’s deniable plausibility

Kb6wFo5.png

OTJHFGI.png

d0HViFj.png

What about Big Jock of Protestant Faith, their greatest manager, yet did he see a position on the Board, nope Bigoted to the Core.
Stein knew the score when he had worked with different generations of these zealots for his entire career as a player then manager. To think that he, the greatest ever manager in their rancid history, would be treated any differently was delusional. The bastard got what he deserved, an offer to head up the pools dept.

Stein knew the score when he had worked with different generations of these zealots for his entire career as a player then manager. To think that he, the greatest ever manager in their rancid history, would be treated any differently was delusional. The bastard got what he deserved, an offer to head up the pools dept.
When the guy he unreportedly kicked out for molesting their youths was offered a directorship in the boys club!
BJK even attended events and being photographed handing out part of a million pounds worth of trophies.ALONGSIDE THE MAN.(As seen on other threads).4 years after.!!!!
Nope, nothing to see here!

Throughout their history , they do not have a great number of non Catholics either in their boardroom or their dug out to counter claim that they are not a sectarian club.

Rancid club to the core.

IIRC Tony Hamilton and an other used the celtic view to publish some utterly despicable articles attacking whomever and whatever ever celtic wanted and to defend the indefensible.

Celtic seemed think their get out clause (not that they needed it) were the words 'these views do not necessarily reflect the views of celtic football club'....in an official publication.

Throughout their history , they do not have a great number of non Catholics either in their boardroom or their dug out to counter claim that they are not a sectarian club.

Rancid club to the core.

They use the same argument with RC schools. Anyone can attend so they cant be sectarian. Indoctrination is for everyone.

Waving green, white and Orange flags at the Piggery and shouting about Orange bassas. Thick as pigshit is the socially-progressive Peasant.

Last edited:
I only read the first one and, to be honest, he is right. Up until the last column obviously, but the start and middle is correct. We boo'ed the wee fud at Wednesday when we played our friendly a couple of years back. It is fans booing players that played for our rivals and is absolutely fine. Trying to say it is bigotry reduces the issue of real bigotry.

Scotland, a country that maintains an apartheid school system while the politicians try to ‘fight’ sectarianism.

Hypocrisy pure and simple.

Former Bishop Joseph Devine from Motherwell admitted RC schools led to sectarianism but said it was a "price worth paying".

They use the same argument with RC schools. Anyone can attend so they cant be sectarian. Indoctrination is for everyone.
They are opening new joint primary schools ( In West Dunbartonshire ) with fenced off playgrounds at the insistence of the catholic church.

They are children FFS let them do do what children do and play with other kids.

But its the big bad protestants that are sectarian, fn hypocrites.

I have known and been friends with many Catholics for almost my entire life. I was born in a mixed area of Belfast (it was then, but the Protestants, including my parents (I was still a kid) were ethnically cleansed by Sinn Fein / IRA and it is now a 100% republican shit hole.)
I worked ever since leaving school in a number of factories and am now retired (with a wee bit of consultancy work).
I have met Catholics in all aspects and in all areas of my life, and still do, and got on great with most of them - with one exception - at school. When I was 4 years old my best mate Michael had to walk down the street to his school and I had to walk up the street to mine. I couldn't understand it then and I can't understand it now. His priest and teachers told him he could no longer be my friend.
Republicans like to talk about Northern Ireland as an apartheid state, yet the only apartheid in Northern Ireland was due to the Roman Catholic education system and the ethnic cleansing of Protestants from large areas of Northern Ireland. I hope Scotland does not go the same way.

They are opening new joint primary schools ( In West Dunbartonshire ) with fenced off playgrounds at the insistence of the catholic church.

Apartheid Education - Scotland 2021

Incredible that one early "shared campus" had to delay opening which they introduced separate toilets for the two religions in the entrance hall.

Back