Official Selection boxes for the Sick Kids Hospital - Rangers fans we need your help

The following out let's are available to drop off your selection box towards the sick kids hospital appeal from today untill next Wednesday night , all support welcome . More outlets to be added ‍
The sick kids hospital Scotland spoke to me yesterday regarding supporting them this Christmas ,they told me they had just started a new campaign and they need around 2,000 Christmas selection boxes to give to the children in the hospitals and also kids that are less fortunate than others.
I decided I would ask the greatest people in the world for help do this the chosen few .
If anyone wants to help all wee ask is you donate a selection box to any of the out let's that are storing the boxes in a chilled area untill next Wednesday night .
If any bar can help please get in touch .

Big thanks so far to

Bristol bar
Oswald's bar
Black bull cambuslang
The Royalty bar
Louden tavern duke street

Mull and Iona RSC

Dennistoun Rangers flute band
Pride of the North flute band

LOL 214 loyal sons of Ulster

High numbers scooter club

Last edited:
We are a 396 mile round trip from Ibrox, but would be keen on donating at this Saturday's match. Is there anything going on around Ibrox at all, as we will be nowhere near the places listed ? Failing that, if you can PM me with a PayPal link, more than happy to donate via there
TIA.

We are a 396 mile round trip from Ibrox, but would be keen on donating at this Saturday's match. Is there anything going on around Ibrox at all, as we will be nowhere near the places listed ? Failing that, if you can PM me with a PayPal link, more than happy to donate via there
TIA.
Hi mate give me a pm

Last edited:
The sick kids hospital Scotland spoke to me yesterday regarding supporting them this Christmas ,they told me they had just started a new campaign and they need around 2,000 Christmas selection boxes to give to the children in the hospitals and also kids that are less fortunate than others.
I decided I would ask the greatest people in the world for help do this the chosen few .
If anyone wants to help all wee ask is you donate a selection box to any of the out let's that are storing the boxes in a chilled area untill next Wednesday night .
If any bar can help please get in touch .

Big thanks so far to

Bristol bar
Oswald's bar
Black bull cambuslang
The Royalty bar
Louden tavern duke street

Mull and Iona RSC

Dennistoun Rangers flute band

LOL 214 loyal sons of Ulster

High numbers scooter club

Was wondering if the Louden Copland Road are accepting donations of selection boxes?

What's the ask, what's needed donated? Is it money or presents? Happy to help, just don't know what a selection box is unless it is actually a selection box

What's the ask, what's needed donated? Is it money or presents? Happy to help, just don't know what a selection box is unless it is actually a selection box
It's a small box of chocolates and sweets . It may sound very simple but to some of the kids it's all they will get .
The target is to hit 2,000 boxes

Based in London and would really like to donate; do we know if I could post a few selection boxes marked 'Sick Children's Appeal' to one of the Establishments named above?

I am in Aberdeen tomorrow before glasgow for the weekend , and same again Tuesday or Wednesday .
If anyone want to drop off aberdeen City centre or peterhead/crudenbay they can pm me

Simon is doing a great job of this but as a few know we hand out selection boxes to young kids ( and Senior Citizens ) after the final home game before Christmas ( 600 ) This year we have managed to raise £2500 towards two foodbanks
One is in Ibrox Parish Church and the other is in Bluevale Community Hall
You can take the boy out of Duke Street.......

Sie, I’ll struggle with work commitments but happy to send £20 if someone can pick up some boxes for the kids.

Last edited:
Back