Sell out next week?

148bear

Official Ticketer
Do we think the Leverkusen game will be a sell out Ibrox? i will be going with son no idea what to expect from this team now was wondering what the feeling amongst everyone is,anyone now not going due to yesterday?

Think the club need to think carefully about prices. After yesterday the fans deserve a break. A wee reduction from the Braga price would be nice. Will be a sell out regardless though.

I'm not sure if I am going or not. I was on a major high after Wednesday but now feel pissed off the way things are going. I actually just wish season would end right now. Been such a horrendous spell domestically after the game at the piggery .

Anyone think it's worrying they aren't on sale yet? I know the draw was only Friday but thought there might be details.

Hoping it doesn't mean any sanctions are in the works.

Think the club need to think carefully about prices. After yesterday the fans deserve a break. A wee reduction from the Braga price would be nice. Will be a sell out regardless though.
Players should be made to pay half the ticket price for the absolute embarrassment they’ve shown us since the break

Anyone think it's worrying they aren't on sale yet? I know the draw was only Friday but thought there might be details.

Hoping it doesn't mean any sanctions are in the works.
They are leaving it a bit late was expecting ticket info today for ST holders tomorrow but still nothing?

I'm not sure if I am going or not. I was on a major high after Wednesday but now feel pissed off the way things are going. I actually just wish season would end right now. Been such a horrendous spell domestically after the game at the piggery .

Don't give up on your team, continue to support them, as true blue's don't give up,, because WATP.

The support will be there as usual the only thing that hasn't failed to deliver recently and we'll continue to fund them as usual even though we are being short changed

Don't give up on your team, continue to support them, as true blue's don't give up,, because WATP.
I know where your coming from bud , just I bit scunnered the now . I can't get my head around the way we have royaly fecked this up since the break domestically.

When does the next UEFA disciplinary meetings take place? I reckon we'll have to shut a stand tbh.

I can understand why some are saying they are fed up etc etc, but if the supporters did the same, like the Hearts support did yesterday, what does that say about us.
We don't want the players to give up, so why should we.

does that include Hamilton at home or just glamour ties?

i suggest you look at the stadium plan on the online ticket site for Wednesday
And the stadium plan for Accies has the grand total of THIRTEEN seats available. It is pretty much a sell out.

And the stadium plan for Accies has the grand total of THIRTEEN seats available. It is pretty much a sell out.
There will be lots coming up on seat sub for Weds i put mine up a while back there still not showing on site for sale and are still saying returned on my account.

There will be lots coming up on seat sub for Weds i put mine up a while back there still not showing on site for sale and are still saying returned on my account.
Yes, and that is to expected. I’m away with work so my ticket will be amongst them. But the point was that the stadium plan shows a sell out, the other poster as indicating that there were currently loads of tickets available.

Of course it’ll be a sell out, as will our quarter final and semi final.
Then the scramble for Gdansk can really begin.
How’s that for optimism??

Back