Sellik tv line up for SPL live games

Darrel Currie is moving on to bigger things with BT than doing a club channel.

I'd rather we did it ourselves than wasted money going down the sunset and vine route personally.

Wee build up with Gerrard interview and a quick chat about the team. Game on. Bit of highlights and discussion at half time and Gerrard afterwards.

Everything else is a waste of cash to be quite honest.

As long as we don’t get landed with some of our ex players who have become media lickspittles since leaving us. They can fk right off. S Thomson and Derek Ferguson to name a couple.

I thought BT lost the SPL rights , is that from the 2021 season then?

They have , they Celtic have signed up Sunset & Vine to help out

This is about trying to give STH of all clubs a better matchday experience from home than simply streaming the match while they can't be there in person

Each club are doing it differently within a budget I guess

Has there been any announcement on how season ticket holders will be able to access Rangers tv for the home matches?

FFS, just woke up and seen the thread i honestly thought it was the sky scottish team for the new season, heart beat back to normal now.

Interested to see who we bring in for TV BCD games and what the format will look like re pre/post match set up etc and who commentators will be ?

Michael Stewart has been sucking mentally challenged dick like Sutton & Hartson for years so its no surprise he’s signed up. He’s a boring bellend

I'm sure we had people on here recently defending Rory Hamilton. His commentary has always been heavily pro-mentally challenged, and the fact he's now on board with them just highlights that fact.

I think I hate him the most, as at least Hartson and Sutton don't pretend to be anything other than pro-Celtic.

Michael Stewart, the bang average footballer who failed a trial at Scotland’s biggest and most successful club, who has had his tongue so far up the mentally challenged arse he can taste the fries, gets a gig commentating on the tic telly show.
He’s a failure at commentating clearly, or else his skills would have been of good use to Sky’s coverage, if he was any fucking good of course.

he’s got to settle for the mentally challenged coin, as he would usually do anyway.

a rat of the highest order

I think Darrell currie blew his chance with a few of the tweets he made regarding the "random" fixture list. Don't really care about who they have just means that we hopefully won't have that lot on sky then.

A huge bonus them not being on our screens.

Is this the new Sky Sports line up for SPL or actual Celtic Tv?

Im confused :))

This is about trying to give STH of all clubs a better matchday experience from home than simply streaming the match while they can't be there in person

Each club are doing it differently within a budget I guess

Ross County have announced Rory Hamilton, Stephen Craigan & Jamie Lyle (BBC Scotland) for their matchday team

Now it has been confirmed former BT regulars such as Chris Sutton, John Hartson and Michael Stewart will join former Parkhead boss Gordon Strachan "across the season".

The broadcaster's go-to Scottish football play-by-play commentator Rory Hamilton is also on-board for the 2020/21 campaign

Stewart better bulk buy boxes of tissues and he will end up with repetitive strain injury of the wrist.

Now it has been confirmed former BT regulars such as Chris Sutton, John Hartson and Michael Stewart will join former Parkhead boss Gordon Strachan "across the season".

The broadcaster's go-to Scottish football play-by-play commentator Rory Hamilton is also on-board for the 2020/21 campaign
Vqc55QP.gif

Back