Selling season ticket

Mcdxxx

Official Ticketer
due to my work circumstances I'm going to miss the games from now on so I'm looking to sell it..the problem is I pay it monthly,does anyone know if this would stop a potential sale of it

Just put your tickets up for secondary ticketing

You won't get all money back but you will get some

If your the zebra 12 month plan then your debt is with zebra not the club and is then you need to pay off

due to my work circumstances I'm going to miss the games from now on so I'm looking to sell it..the problem is I pay it monthly,does anyone know if this would stop a potential sale of it

Just sell it for the full season remaining value and make the monthly payments surely?

Yeah but that would get me money off one next year and I'll not be able to renew..I was thinking sell it for what I've got left to pay and pay off zebra them change name on ticket hopefully

• Sell it for what it’s worth.

• Keep the money you’ve sold it for .

• Pay Zebra finance monthly with said money.
No?

Yeah but that would get me money off one next year and I'll not be able to renew..I was thinking sell it for what I've got left to pay and pay off zebra them change name on ticket hopefully
I'd imagine you will only be able to sell it to someone who knows and trusts you.

Don't Rangers block stadium entry if payments aren't kept up?(I may be wrong)

That being the case there's no way I'd buy it from a stranger.

I am not saying the op would do this ,however if you buy his season ticket and he fails to make payments Rangers will put a stop on the smart card ,
Also due to gdpr Rangers will only deal with the owner of the season ticket

How much do you owe on it mate? I know a boy who might take it off you.

I'm down in England the now so can't get all the details up..think I've made 4 payments but once I get home I'll call th em and pay it off and take it from there

Back