Semi final tickets

El Chapo

Official Ticketer
When are we likely to hear about these? How many points do we reckon it will go to for group 1?

I’ve been near the points limit for 50/50 splits since the hearts final in 2022. Had every hampden game except the two celtic games last season so will be interesting to see how close I am for hearts. I’m confident of getting hearts but not confident if we get to the final.

A checked hearts site couple of days ago still nothing, usually other teams start there's before us

When are we likely to hear about these? How many points do we reckon it will go to for group 1?
1400-1500 bracket given since the last time there was 50/50 split there has been 3 points updates

if below that than it probably be closer to 1400 figure

Last edited:
Aberdeen's tickets go on sale from Monday so would think we'll hear imminently
Also I see they learned lessons from how they are selling them this time

Allowing other fans with points to purchase then anyone with a purchase history

I’ve been near the points limit for 50/50 splits since the hearts final in 2022. Had every hampden game except the two celtic games last season so will be interesting to see how close I am for hearts. I’m confident of getting hearts but not confident if we get to the final.
How many points you got mate?

Hopefully hear soon waiting to see if I get a ticket before booking travell but with the 50/50 split I think it’ll be touch and go on 1415 points

Hopefully hear soon waiting to see if I get a ticket before booking travell but with the 50/50 split I think it’ll be touch and go on 1415 points
Semi Final Ballot invitations out for VIP Hospitality a few minutes ago.

Not the case Hearts are paying any unsold tickets as part of the agreement to allow access to the North Stand
That is absolutely mind boggling.

I hope it costs them a fortune, they won't do that again. I assume if theres a large amount unsold, they'll be given to schools or vets or the likes, so regardless it looks like they've sold it.

That is absolutely mind boggling.

I hope it costs them a fortune, they won't do that again. I assume if theres a large amount unsold, they'll be given to schools or vets or the likes, so regardless it looks like they've sold it.
If Hearts paying then I can't see there been gaps as the tickets should used by them

Is this the longest between the draw and the tickets being distributed ? It feels like normally the club have them on sale soon after the draw but it’s been 2 weeks now

Is this the longest between the draw and the tickets being distributed ? It feels like normally the club have them on sale soon after the draw but it’s been 2 weeks now
Draw was 11th March
Game date & allocation was confirmed 14th March

Club never put the allocation on sale until they have the tickets

If Hearts paying then I can't see there been gaps as the tickets should used by them
Another Scottish football wild situation. The reason hearts got the 50/50 and Aberdeen didn’t was due to previous good numbers at this stage will they be forced to tell the SFA how many they have to buy for future allocations

I wonder if tickets will be through the new Hampden Tickets App might be the reason for the delay

Another Scottish football wild situation. The reason hearts got the 50/50 and Aberdeen didn’t was due to previous good numbers at this stage will they be forced to tell the SFA how many they have to buy for future allocations
Understand that 50/50 has been based on previous ticket sales but usually there is conditions on that i.e how to sell them how many they get to start with etc

Hearts argued their case for the North Stand based so they can offer a better view for their fans but it has come at a cost to Hearts - Aberdeen could never have agreed to the same as their tickets sales are generally poor

Hearts are selling a hospitality package which includes an East Stand ticket

I had to register for the Hampden app for corporate tickets so presume all tickets will be this way
As I posted Aberdeen haven't mentioned anything about the app

From the link above

Ticket Collection and Delivery Details

Supporters can opt to have their tickets posted recorded delivery for £7. This is due to there being a no reprints policy for games at Hampden and so that we can immediately track any tickets that don’t arrive with supporters.

Tickets will be available to collect for free from Pittodrie from Monday 8th April onwards.

Please note, collections will not be available pre-match on Saturday 13th April due to the game against Dundee, however the Ticket Office will open for at least 30 minutes after the game for anyone looking to collect.

The Pittodrie Ticket Office will also stay open for collections until 6pm on 15th-19th April

Wonder if the club will do it in points stages like before to save website crash.

Hearts selling their tickets from tomorrow. Would expect we’ll hear this week.
Are we always last when it comes to this? Not overly bothered as I know I will have mine without any issues but other teams do always seem to be ahead of us for Hampden ticket distribution.

Are Celtic fans able to purchase theirs yet?

Are we always last when it comes to this? Not overly bothered as I know I will have mine without any issues but other teams do always seem to be ahead of us for Hampden ticket distribution.

Nothing out for the mentally challengeds for their game

Other teams need as much time as possible to sell their allocation.

We and that lot, know ours are already as good as sold.

Back