Semi tickets

Just got home after being over at Ibrox to collect my ticket, queue was a fair size but went down pretty fast. North stand section D2 for me

Was some queue at the Ticket Office today I was waiting for an hour and unfortunately it was lashing it down the whole time I was outside. As long as we win it'll be worth the soaking.

Booked online. Will me and my dads tickets be beside each other as we are on the friends and family scheme?

Booked online. Will me and my dads tickets be beside each other as we are on the friends and family scheme?

Was he on the CCCS? If so it’s highly unlikely, they wouldn’t just keep the seat next to him free just on the off chance you decided to buy a ticket when the sale started

I’ve another question re semi final tickets .

I’m going to have a few adult tickets In North Stand . Is it ok to take kids in on these adult tickets with me ?

Clearly An adult can’t use a kids ticket but I assume it’s ok the other way ?

Last edited:
I’ve another question re semi final tickets .

I’m going to have a few adult tickets In North Stand . Is it ok to take kids in on these adult tickets with ?

Clearly An adult can’t use a kids ticket but I assume it’s ok the other way ?

As far as I'm aware that wouldn't be a problem.

Same as a concession using an adults ticket I would think.

I wonder how many we will have at this game. Looks like there’s still plenty of tickets available for sale on the website.

Last edited:
Ticket office is an absolute shambles. Queued for over an hour today, website says different opening hours than the TO does, supposed to be open until 2pm and they've got someone turning away fans at the back of the queue at 12:45. Honestly it's always the same with that shitty little shoebox, I really wish they'd sort it out

Ticket office is an absolute shambles. Queued for over an hour today, website says different opening hours than the TO does, supposed to be open until 2pm and they've got someone turning away fans at the back of the queue at 12:45. Honestly it's always the same with that shitty little shoebox, I really wish they'd sort it out
The opening hours displayed on the ticker tape display in the ticket office shows different opening times ( states 10 am till 12)from the ones displayed on the website and on the poster outside the ticket office ,both of which say 10-2pm on a Saturday. I went along before 10 just to be on the safe side and people were already coming out having already been served so they opened earlier than 10am.

Back