Sergio Ramos

A fantastic centre half and a right lady's front bottom. The player that everyone wants in their team and every else hates

Basically retired when he left Madrid though

Top player on his game but always prone to make rash or just plain stupid mistakes.
something you rarely seen with the other players mentioned in the thread that’s why he will never be regarded in the same category with the elite.

Ramos v Salah CL Final showed why he got a yellow and a red now and then to be fair, he loved to go out his way to be a right c*nt to a player he knew was a danger to help his team out, that’s unreal patter if you play with him to be fair

The master of the black arts of football. There's nothing he could be taught about shithouseary. Mo Salah in the champions league final being a prime example of his "skills".

Ramos is the greatest, did he not get a straight red for a ridiculous challenge in the 90th min playing for real when 4-0 up.

Legend.

A most prominent player, but I can't reconcile his industrial disciplinary indiscipline with respect.

I saw Roy Aitken and he's feckin off the scale in comparison.

And I'll never forgive him for crushing the Copa del Rey.

True. Only singled him out as he stands out as a superior defender, but while playing left back for those peak years imo.

Think arguments could be made either way for your other two.

Absolutely splitting heirs, but I honestly thought there would have been more La Liga’s than 5.

Strangely, Shaun Maloney won 5 domestic leagues with Celtic in less than 100 apps. (Read that’s when he was linked with Hibs).

Funny old world.

Back