Serie A 22/23 thread

Going to Rome for the weekend in Sept and Lazio are at home to Verona.

Any info from anyone who has to been to a game,tickets,transport etc would be most appreciated
Tickets won't be a problem. Just remember to bring photographic ID when buying and entering the ground. You can get to the stadium different ways. Always found the easiest is the metro to Flaminio and then take the No. 2 tram to it's terminus which is across the river from the stadium and handily where the Lazio club shop is where you buy the tickets

Going to Rome for the weekend in Sept and Lazio are at home to Verona.

Any info from anyone who has to been to a game,tickets,transport etc would be most appreciated
Tickets are easy to get. There's a few shops they have in the city center and not a chance it will sell out. All you'd need is your ID.

They also have one relatively close to the stadium, Via Guglielmo Calderini. That's where I got mine last time I was there.

Google Lazio Style 1900 and you should find some of them.

Back today, finally!

Fancy Inter for the title, and really excited to see how Roma get on after a pretty good transfer window for them.

Two games at 17:30
Two games at 19:45
Yes mate I really fancy Roma to do well this year. Good solid signings they have made. Plus think mourinho has the bit between his teeth. Anyways, it should be great season with few teams challenging hopefully

Should be 1-0 Roma.

Great ball over the top, Zaniolo kills it’s dead and the keeper makes a save.

Great to have it back on. Roma for the scudetto?

Also on a separate note, what happened to the young lad who set up the old Italian threads?

Verona v Napoli 17:30
Juve v Sassuolo 19:45

Second game looks a cracker, interested to see how Napoli handle losing 4 of their key men over the past few years.

Saw the surname Lasagna, then saw the first name, Kevin. :))

Named after Kevin Costner apparently, his sister is named Sharon, after Sharon Stone.

Saw the surname Lasagna, then saw the first name, Kevin. :))

Named after Kevin Costner apparently, his sister is named Sharon, after Sharon Stone.

Sounds like a lot of layers to that family

Back