Serie A Bans the Wearing of Green Kits

In Italy, Serie A teams will not be allowed to wear green kits next season because the colour clashes with the pitch grass. I can’t see this catching on in Scotland. But it would be fun to see the reaction.
It was fun to see the reaction the first time this was mentioned.

Funny :)) but strange..

Do people actually struggle to see players in green shirts?

The only team it really affects is Sassuolo! Think Fiorentina have a green away shirt every now and then.

Funny :)) but strange..

Do people actually struggle to see players in green shirts?

The only team it really affects is Sassuolo! Think Fiorentina have a green away shirt every now and then.

What if when teams change their shirt colour we suddenly find out there are secret teams we couldn't see because they blended in with the grass...you didn't think of that did you? lol

In Italy, Serie A teams will not be allowed to wear green kits next season because the colour clashes with the pitch grass. I can’t see this catching on in Scotland. But it would be fun to see the reaction.
Dornan would be in fits of hysteria, nothing new there then :))

That’s Shane Duffy’s excuse for his crap passing last season sorted. “Could see team mates ‘cause of all the green’ “.

The fhilth have had an unfair advantage since 1888,They have been hiding in grey and green camouflage.

Back