Serie A

What a player Gomez is, really don't understand why he hasn't played for a bigger club but to be honest I have only noticed him the past 2 or 3 seasons.

Tonight’s TV game:

Juventus v Lecce 20:45 Premier Sports 1 HD / Premier Sports 1 / LiveScore App.

Lazio sneaked by Fiorentina last night to remain on Juve's coattails.

Inter travel to Parma tonight to try and keep themselves in contention.

Milan beat Roma in today's early game 2-0.

Currently watching Napoli play some good stuff only to concede an equaliser completely against the run of play :confused:

Watched the Milan v Roma match earlier, Roma played some good stuff in the first half, didn’t make it count and Milan were clinical in the 2nd. No chance of a top 4 finish for Roma now, especially after that Atalanta result tonight. How did Lazio play last night? Heard their penalty was a bit dodgy?

39 year old Bruno Alves is captaining Parma v Inter and Parma currently 1-0 up (Gervinho, ex-Arsenal striker) with 35mins gone

Inter look like they are just going through the motions again. The rotation and playing weak links costing them again.

With Hakimi and Tonali apparently inbound, they'll have a much better chance next season.

Inter offering absolutely nothing going forward.

Atalanta had another great result at Udinese earlier (2 cracking goals from Luis Muriel BTW) - based on Inter's performances of late, they'd be better looking over their shoulder rather than at Juve and Lazio.

Full time and Inter hold on.

Still in it. Just.
Yes, but highly unlikely candidates, though hope lies eternal.

I'm much more impressed by Atalanta (if only both squads could swap badges?), another tremendous win today. As an outside bet for the Champions League, they must be in with a shout, more so in its condensed format.

On paper possibly the game of the season tonight at 6:30. Atalanta and Napoli, both in very good form, I see a high scoring game similar to last week against lazio. Except Napoli having a more spread out goal threat.

Been watching a lot of Bologna and Musa Barrow has a big future in the game. Outstanding young player. Shows how good Atalanta are in attack when they are allowing him to go.
Orsolini also a cracking player

On paper possibly the game of the season tonight at 6:30. Atalanta and Napoli, both in very good form, I see a high scoring game similar to last week against lazio. Except Napoli having a more spread out goal threat.

Really looking forward to this one. Reckon this could be a good bet for 4+ goals.

*will then watch on in horror at a 0-0 bore draw*

Been watching a lot of Bologna and Musa Barrow has a big future in the game. Outstanding young player. Shows how good Atalanta are in attack when they are allowing him to go.
Orsolini also a cracking player
Barrow was a surprise, I thought Atalanta done well to get 13 million. He’s been very good at Bologna and is very young, wonder if he’s related to Barrow who played at Swansea. Orsolini is phenomenal and been in and around the national team recently.

Koulibally with a great chance from a header that got put over, Gomez with a 30 yard drive drew a cracking save from Ospina.

Games been hopeless, Napoli being so organised Papu is having to playing like Barry Ferguson circa 2006 (coming deep).

Tbh, I thought the game was starting to open up a wee bit with Atalanta pressing but the injury to Ospina really killed the game for the rest of the half.

Back