Seville - Ryanair Late Charges

Did a scroll through to check this hasn’t been discussed, so hopefully I ain’t missed it.

I just noticed today that I have two Ryanair inflight charges appear today on my bank statement. Phoned my bank as I haven’t travelled with Ryanair today and apparently this is a late payment from Ryanair April / May flights. I can’t recall buying anything on the flights to Seville but can’t be too certain.

Has anyone else who travelled to Seville with Ryanair noticed these payments ??

Not had any but check your bank terms and conditions as they have different timescales to take debit credit payments if merchant hasn't done it in banks timescales can be reclaimed if did make payments.

If not look at charge back and see if they have the receipt for charge

Flew with them in April, and a charge came out about a fortnight afterwards for a few quid. Must be commonplace with Ryanair.

That's weird... I noticed £17 came off my bank yesterday from EASYJET DNATA. Coming back from Seville was last time I used easy jet. Will call bank tomorrow and double check.

That's weird... I noticed £17 came off my bank yesterday from EASYJET DNATA. Coming back from Seville was last time I used easy jet. Will call bank tomorrow and double check.
That’s easyJet catering

Sometimes the charges delay going through, sometimes it’s a result of crew not properly syncing their iPads, sometimes it’s other reasons

So if you bought something on the aircraft that’ll be it

Did you look out the window? That's an extra charge

It's probably catering, they'll only do the charges in batch - although it should really be done within a week or so. If you fancy an argument with them, just dispute it

Did you fart on board, it’s 50p per rip. Apparently to do with the air conditioning working harder. If you’ve been charged £5, then you let out methane 10 x. Simple!

They don’t have the staff to process the payment accounts that is why omits late. They furloughed them all and they haven’t came back. All now working in Tesco for better money.

Did a scroll through to check this hasn’t been discussed, so hopefully I ain’t missed it.

I just noticed today that I have two Ryanair inflight charges appear today on my bank statement. Phoned my bank as I haven’t travelled with Ryanair today and apparently this is a late payment from Ryanair April / May flights. I can’t recall buying anything on the flights to Seville but can’t be too certain.

Will be onboard transactions late posted due toa handset/ipad issue. They should download each day but if something breaks, will get delayed. Click on the transaction in your bank app and it should show you the date the transaction was actually performed

Wouldn't put it past those pikey bastards to be charging you for the air you breathed in during the flight.

Or, maybe that in flight steward who kept on brushing past you was actually rubbing his hidden card swipe machine, whilst you thought he actually fancied you...... everyone anyone:shh:B-D

I bought fags on a Ryanair flight recently but then got a notification when abroad that my bank had declined the payment...

Should I expect this to be charged at some point?

Have 2 charges today, 1 from EasyJet the other Ryanair.
Haven’t used Ryanair this year but I will need to check.
Used EasyJet plenty of times but I thought all charges where taken within 2 weeks of the flight.

I’ve had a similar issue with the day trip on the Rangers flight. I had stuck £100 in a Monzo account before travelling as well as having Euros with me.

I must’ve used the card on the flight without realising. Moved the money back out the account on the Friday and had a message on the Saturday saying payment declined. Was only for about 6 quid but I’ve not heard anymore from it.

I had £800 on the card I put my foreign transactions on today. I meant to check that.
This thread has reminded me.
I just did.

£390 for Airbnb.
£200+ for Train tickets from Madrid plus bus tickets back.
£85 for Uefa ticket.
£70 for airport taxi.
Odds and sods.

All kosher.

They have 6 months to take a transaction from your bank. I was the same.

Noticed this a few year ago with BA and questioned it then

Back