Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Out on the 13th to Malaga. Bagged it for £15 quid. Wasn’t even home yet and had sold out straight after game.

Back to Manchester at 7am on the Thursday :eek: Need to find way back from Seville to Malaga straight after game
I'm in the same flight back to Manchester as you mate 7:10am EasyJet. Hopefully theres a few heading the same way

Edinburgh to Malaga 07.00 Tuesday
Malaga to Seville 13.00 Tuesday
2 nights in a 10 bedroom Villa Seville
No idea and don't care how we get home

That would be an outrageously long winded route mate. During my days in KSA the options from Jeddah were fantastic. Even going from Jeddah to Dubai should open up some other good options.
TAIF LOYAL
It's the quickest way for me to get back. Other option is through Heathrow to Glasgow. Anyway, point is I'll need to fly back to the UK for an official trip whereas I could go Jeddah to Madrid if I am allowed to travel independently.

Kiwi.com stitches together ryanair/easyjet flights.

Used it to get flights the full run.

If you are willing to do a few stops you will still get cheap.

Glasgow - Dublin - Barca - Malaga
Malaga - Barca - Birmingham - Glasgow

Pal booked that this morning for £100 return

So, what's everyone booked up?

2 of us booked Edinburgh to Lisbon after the match for £249 return (still available for that price if anyone else is looking)

Hotel Anglaterra in Seville on the Tuesday night, then driving back to Lisbon and staying near the airport straight after the final.

Gambled on tickets earlier in the week. Buzzing!
Just the 2 of you in the car? Looking at all my options from London and Lisbon is one of them.

prestwick > majorca > malaga, same on way back out the tuesday night back thursday afternoon

Out on the 13th to Malaga. Bagged it for £15 quid. Wasn’t even home yet and had sold out straight after game.

Back to Manchester at 7am on the Thursday :eek: Need to find way back from Seville to Malaga straight after game
Me and my mate back to Heathrow at 7am on the Thursday we are also looking for a way back to Malaga straight after game

Doesn't look like trains after 8pm on Tuesday night from Malaga to seville - might hire a car but if anyone knows of buses running can they give me a shout?

Out in the 17th. Edinburgh-Dublin-Malaga
Return on the 19th. Malaga-Dublin-Edinburgh
Flight from Malaga is 7.20am will need to find a way to get back to Malaga for the flight also need to try and book digs as well. Anyone else on they flights by any chance

Our flight due to land in Faro at 19:45 on the Tuesday. Got two nights booked in Seville

Do we think folk will put on buses from Faro Airport direct to Seville on the Tuesday evening?

Swaying whether to book flights now or hang of to see if I get flights and hotel though the club packages. Reserved a hotel in Malaga with free cancellation so I've got something if need be

Gatwick >Bilbao>Seville

leaving on Monday night with overnight in Bilbao and early flight to Seville Tuesday morning.

Reverse journey home with other overnighter in Bilbao Thursday night Gatwick Fri morning

Still to organise getting to London

Flights £181 so far for me and the boy

Staying in Malaga Monday to Friday with flights via Luton both ways.

Also hoping there will be buses running from Malaga to Seville, or it will be a wait for the first train back on Thursday morning.

Rebooked Edinburgh to Faro from 19th to 13th. If there’s a bus or carshare on offer over to Seville on 17th and back 19th count me in.

Me and my dad are booked Birmingham to Malaga. Flying out Tuesday evening, staying in Malaga, getting train up early to Seville, staying in Seville, train back to Malaga and flight home Thursday evening.

No tickets loyal.

4 flights from Isle of Man via gatwick to Malaga going from the 14 back 21st 700.00 no idea where staying yet or how to get to Seville just need to be there …

Our flight due to land in Faro at 19:45 on the Tuesday. Got two nights booked in Seville

Do we think folk will put on buses from Faro Airport direct to Seville on the Tuesday evening?

Looks like there is a train from Faro to Seville at 2035 - it's a bit tight!

Dublin Madrid return 6.30 Wednesday morning back the Friday. €150. Fast train from Madrid takes 2 1/2 hours

Gatwick to Alicante 16th.
Mate driving to Seville 17th. Apartment in Old Town 17-19th..
Back to Jersey 20th.
Night shift that night......

Driving Glasgow to Manchester the Tues, staying at airport hotel for the 7am weds flight direct into Seville.

Same route back the Fri lunch time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back