Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your second jab was within 270 days then you're fine, if not I'd be aiming to get a booster in the next week or so if you can as that will cover you.

Otherwise it's proof of Covid recovery, or a negative test taken 72 hours beforehand.

There is a chance they drop all this by Monday 16th, but we won't know yet.
Think negative test only works if you're coming from the eu. From UK you need vaccinations or proof of recovery in last 6 months. There's a site online doing doctors certificates if you show them proof of a positive result from nhs.

These companies got taxpayers money during the covid times. They whined and moaned how hard done they all were. WE all paid their wages.

Happy to take your money while they sat at home on their arses getting paid - and then happy to rip you off when they are back.

Be very selective in the future bears !

Still looking for ideas to get from Almeria to Seville on the Tuesday night arriving in Almeria around 17.55 from Gatwick.

Last resort is to hire a car.

My mate has an apartment available the night of the game in Seville if anyone is interested PM me and I'll put you in touch.

Trying to get my old boy on this hes getting a ticket off someone through their work. Its a Uefa ticket so had to phone them see if they are ok with that said it was fine then asked if it was definitely going and she said they will know after 12. Just trying to see if many people have went for it with it being less than a week away.
Have you got a phone number mate for CTM?

+442038668270

Phoned that number answered in a couple of minutes.
Thank you. I see they are looking for proof of match ticket. Were you able to provide them with anything? I also have a couple of tickets from UEFA but all ive got is a confirmation email to date with no ref number or anything

Very legit and very common, used it loads of times in Spain myself when I lived there (lived in Granada ironically, and used to use it when arriving at Malaga airport at times when the bus wasn't around). Most people in Spain use it regularly instead of public transport because it can be cheaper and the driver will normally drop you off exactly where you're going within reason.

It's just normal people who are making those journeys anyway and rent out space in their car to pay for petrol etc. Crowdfunded trips basically. Say I was driving from Glasgow to London, I could put the trip on there and take 3 people in the car and it would pay for the trip.

Obviously all depends on the driver, but if it's someone with 4.5+ feedback you'll be great. Definitely recommended.
What site are Granada flights on ?

Anyone on any of the same flights as us?

Tuesday
Edinburgh - Paris Beauvais
14:50 - 17:30
Wednesday
Paris Beauvais - Seville
10:05 - 12:30
Friday
Seville - Barcelona
06:40 - 08:10
Barcelona - Edinburgh
21:55 - 23:35
I’m back into Edinburgh on this flight m8. Are you travelling west from the airport..? I’ve not sorted anything for getting back through to Glasgow yet (and then onto Ayrshire).

Thank you. I see they are looking for proof of match ticket. Were you able to provide them with anything? I also have a couple of tickets from UEFA but all ive got is a confirmation email to date with no ref number or anything
Just made up a number as my dad is in the same boat and couldn't get a hold of the person thats giving him the ticket. 250 they start and its 11 digits.

What site are Granada flights on ?
Vueling do a flight from Gatwick (seasonal, so think it connects in Barcelona right now), and also have connectionsfrom Barcelona and Paris. Iberia have a connection from Madrid. EasyJet used to have a flight from Manchester, but not sure if they still do it.

Granada is a small airport, but that Vueling flight from Gatwick to Granada via Barcelona will definitely be a less-explored option. There's flights on their site for Monday and Tuesday at €200. Some have mental waiting times in Barcelona, others are 4.5hours all in

Are we still allowed to post about flights others have booked that they're no longer using, or does that come under the no trading rule?

Don’t know if this is any good to anyone. I just found it in my junk mail. Is was sent on wednesday so probably fully booked.
they work around the alicante region.

Coachtrips SL
www.coachtripsonline.com
Avenida Robleda 10, Piso 3b
Torrevieja
Tel: 966785910
Email: booking@coachtripsonline.com
Agency Licence: CV - Mm - 700 - A​

Good afternoon all,

We have, after many phone calls managed to secure a coach for the much awaited Europa League Cup Final in Seville with Rangers playing against Eintracht Frankfurt next Wednesday 18th May.

85€ for return transport to Seville, arriving mid to late afternoon so you have plenty of free time to soak up the atmosphere before the match and then leaving approx 1am for our return.

This is just the coach ttransport we do NOT have tickets for the match available

Spaces are very limited for this one so dont delay .

This is available to book online via our website or by calling us on 966 785 910

Happy travelling,

David & The Coachtrips Team

Just a heads up. Quite a few rooms have appeared on booking.com.

Sevilla 3 night hotels (17/05 to 20/05) only from £500/600 for 3 nights.

2 nights (1705 to 19/05, from £450

Anyone got any spaces accommodation wise? My mates just had his hotel cancelled. Total nightmare for him.
I have a spare room at Faro Airport on the 17th if it’s any use.

I also have 2 direct flights from Faro to Edinburgh on Saturday 21st going spare if anybody can use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back