Sfa and res 12

sammy1872

The silence from the club since the statement after the egm has imo been deafening. Not a peep on the end of the season or the sfa governance . I believe they think the matter is finished with and the club want to focus on this season

but why ? Immediately after the egm the sfa announced that the resolution 12 charges the sfa had laid had been dropped. At the time people were saying it was a trade off for not taking the spfl matter any further . At the time I called BS because I expected the club to take the matter further but when you compare the strong statements the club made before the charges were dropped going after the spfl and the sudden silence after maybe they are related . That in itself would be strange considering we have always been told resolution 12 was a dead duck by deluded yahoos

Yawn. The Resolution 12 was dead last Autumn - it was even said in the tims agm.

What have you wanted from the Club in recent weeks? Without a comment, the SPFL find themselves in trouble with the Hearts/Thistle court case. There's little we could add.

Do folk want Rangers to pay Hearts and Thistles legal fees or something just so we can look involved?

The exact same evidence and arguments will be made regardless of who presents them, and at the end of the day the, especially Thistle, have a far stronger gripe than we do.

I’m a bit lost as to what you’re on about here. Resolution 12 was never going to go anywhere so it’s completely unrelated to any other issues we were having. The SPFL and the SFA are also not one and the same.

I just find it strange as soon as the charges were dropped the club have been silent ever since. Coincidence maybe but I’m synical

Take the matter further to what? There’s nothing to take further.

so we couldn’t have taken legal action to prevent them getting the league or legal action to remove Doncaster and co ? We can’t just let the cabal to continue to run the game for the benefit of one team. I remember the statements ‘we will not be found wanting’ ‘the status quo cant remain’ well the silence since has shown them to be BS

The board tested the water too see if they had backing to end the corruption we don't so quite rightly we are letting them get on with it won't be long till we have to release a statement saying well we told.you and you didnt want to know

The silence from the club since the statement after the egm has imo been deafening. Not a peep on the end of the season or the sfa governance . I believe they think the matter is finished with and the club want to focus on this season

but why ? Immediately after the egm the sfa announced that the resolution 12 charges the sfa had laid had been dropped. At the time people were saying it was a trade off for not taking the spfl matter any further . At the time I called BS because I expected the club to take the matter further but when you compare the strong statements the club made before the charges were dropped going after the spfl and the sudden silence after maybe they are related . That in itself would be strange considering we have always been told resolution 12 was a dead duck by deluded yahoos
Timothy balderdash. 12 was never a goer.

so we couldn’t have taken legal action to prevent them getting the league or legal action to remove Doncaster and co ? We can’t just let the cabal to continue to run the game for the benefit of one team. I remember the statements ‘we will not be found wanting’ ‘the status quo cant remain’ well the silence since has shown them to be BS
Your OP was about the SFA & Res. 12. I’m confused now what you’re on about.

We don’t need to say anything, the SPFL are in the process of proving they are inept better than we could articulate it. The time for a statement will come but that will be after the arbitration process or court action has completed.

the end game for rangers was getting rid of the cabal, and most importantly doncaster, maclenan and mackenzie.

the majority of the clubs turned down the chance to weed out these cretins with the independent investigation.

hearts and thistle have the best chance of making that happen now with the arbitration, so leave them to it.

should hearts and thistle win, then doncaster must be removed. i am surprised he is still there having allowed it to get this far. he is a leech, sucking every last drop of his £400k wages before the inevitable happens

Your OP was about the SFA & Res. 12. I’m confused now what you’re on about.

the point of the op was being synical about whether the dropping of the charges related to our silence on the spfl matters. Not the first to mention it.

I was simply replying to you saying that nothing could be done

We don’t need to say anything, the SPFL are in the process of proving they are inept better than we could articulate it. The time for a statement will come but that will be after the arbitration process or court action has completed.

I’m hoping that you are correct

No point in adding a side show at the moment, as it all goes tits up this now Rangers can sit back and say 'Well we did tell you'

I just find it strange as soon as the charges were dropped the club have been silent ever since. Coincidence maybe but I’m synical
The reason why the club are silent is because it was a non starter and just fluff for the manky hordes,it was shot down and there is no need for us to further comment on it,i think we took the right descision not mentioning it as it isnt worth mentioning tbh

Do folk want Rangers to pay Hearts and Thistles legal fees or something just so we can look involved?

The exact same evidence and arguments will be made regardless of who presents them, and at the end of the day the, especially Thistle, have a far stronger gripe than we do.

I don't even think we have a legal angle to take as a dispute. We never raised one either, we argued that the board weren't fit for purpose and an investigation was required.

I think people just make up their own wee world to rail in sometimes.

Everything Rangers have hoped for and more is unfolding and its costing us nothing. In fact we may just come out of this looking like one of a handful of clubs that knew what they were doing at all.

So dredging up something that is dead and buried is the way to go?
I dont follow.

the point of the op was being synical about whether the dropping of the charges related to our silence on the spfl matters. Not the first to mention it.

I was simply replying to you saying that nothing could be done
It was thrown out because it was a non starter. Not because we dropped legal proceedings. You need to remember this was going on well before all this shambles with the league.

So dredging up something that is dead and buried is the way to go?
I dont follow.

the ongoing situation with the spfl is dead and buried ? The cabal are still in charge. I wasn’t stating res 12 was a goer . I was asking whether there could have been a trade off for them to drop the charges for us to not take the spfl to court like hearts have

Back