SFA disciplinary Tribunal on Tuesday

The Goalie

Wonder what crap the SFA will throw at us on Tuesday?

Probably the compliance officer's last big case before he quits.

I'm sure Rangers will be ready for it.

Alleged Party in Breach:
Rangers FC

Date: 15 May 2018

Articles of Association and Disciplinary Rule allegedly breached:

Charge One

Article 5(2) of Scottish FA Articles of Association 2010-11

5. All members shall:-

(2) be subject to and shall comply with the Articles and any statutes, regulations, directives, codes, decisions and International Match Calendar promulgated by the Board or by a Standing Committee, committee or sub-committee thereof, or by FIFA or UEFA or by the Court of Arbitration for Sport;

Article 5.1 (a)(2) of Scottish FA Articles of Association 2010-11

Each member shall procure that its officials and its players:-

Observe, submit to and comply with the Articles and the statutes, regulations, directives, codes, decisions and International Match Calendar promulgated by (a) the Board or by any Standing Committee, committee sub-committee thereof, or (b) by FIFA or (c) by UEFA or (d) by the Court of Arbitration for Sport;

Charge Two

Disciplinary Rule 1 (Scottish FA Judicial Panel Protocol 2011-12)

Disciplinary Rule 2 (Scottish FA Judicial Panel Protocol 2011-12)

Rule 1

All members shall:-
(a) observe the principles of loyalty, integrity and sportsmanship in accordance with the rules of fair play;
(b) be subject to and comply with the articles and any statutes, regulations, directives, codes, decisions and International Match Calendar promulgated by the Board, the Professional Game Board, the Non-Professional Game Board, the Judicial Panel Protocol, a committee or sub-committee, FIFA, UEFA or the Court of Arbitration for Sport;
(f) behave towards the Scottish FA and other members with the utmost good faith.

Rule 2

Each member shall procure that its officials, its team officials and its players act in accordance with Rule 1.

Principal hearing date: Tuesday 26 June 2018

I really do hope we're very prepared and able to take them apart. Disgusting they're trying to bring this up and even worse that it was Celtic' compliance placement that gets to do it.

I forecast a £25k fine (they seem to like that sort of thing) whether we are 'Guilty' or not. King's reaction - or perhaps lack of it - will be the more interesting thing to come out of this. The 'noises' he's made so far suggest a meltdown - but the Board have failed to deliver before (Scottish Cup Final aftermath most notably). Should be an interesting few days.

Does Murdoch MacGlennan have a say in this if so its null and void , as he cant stand us and has been noted as saying it ...........is that fair?

Rangers statement from May 2018

"The Rangers Football Club was informed today by the Scottish FA (“SFA”) that, after an eight-and-a-half month investigation, the SFA will not be proceeding with a Notice of Complaint in respect of the submission made by the club to the SFA at the end of March 2011 with regard to the issue of the club’s UEFA licence for the following season.

"The club is unsurprised that it has now finally been accepted by the SFA that the accusations made against the club were groundless. The club questions whether the time, cost and expense of this investigation was justified and was a good use of the SFA’s limited resources.

"Disappointingly, and presumably rather than accept that the investigation was a waste of all parties’ time and resources, the club has been served with a new revised Notice of Complaint relating to the monitoring period subsequent to the grant of the UEFA licence. This new Notice of Complaint neglects to properly capture the provisions of prior agreements made between the club and the SFA.

"The club will fiercely resist this reconstructed Notice of Complaint. Unfortunately, monies that should be available to Scottish youth and grassroots football will be diverted into another rehearsal of seven-year-old debates on the rights and wrongs of events that the SFA should have prevented at a time when doing so would have served a useful purpose.

"It seems that Scottish football is, once again, being directed by individuals intent on harming the Scottish game, Rangers Football Club and its supporters by pursuing a course that has no sensible purpose or reasonable prospect of success."

They will try and hammer us. Let's hope we stop it dead in its tracks.
It would be totally unreasonable that the guy would hand in his notice, and then drop a nuclear bomb.
This is the charges that the resolution 12 moonhowlers have been after, perhaps this approach is a device to get final closure on this shit, with a slap on the wrist!!!!
Dave King's response indicated that the 5 way agreement was final and binding on all parties, to bring up related charges now, would break that agreement.
From reading the above charges, they would be in breach of their own regulations. Rule 1(f).
If these cretins do go to war with DK, they may well not live to regret it.

There isn't a cat's chance in hell that Dave King will meekly accept any guilty verdict here, even if punishment is negligible.

His silence recently is probably him waiting to get this out the way. I'm certain that our calling out of the anti Rangers scumbags within the corridors of power will step up massively if the SFA try to punish us here.

(a) observe the principles of loyalty, integrity and sportsmanship in accordance with the rules of fair play;
We all know the corrupt SFA uphold all of the above! NOT

We are moving forward on all fronts, in our war with the rest of Scottish Football, ie CFC I dont see Dave King giving up now, I think he has to much Info on them all to stop now.

Hopefully D K us prepared to take this through the courts if need be.

And if it costs the scum a shot at U C L / playoff £££ that would be simply lovely.
I can see King taking court action against the SFA.
What's the rules if King is forced to go down this route? Would it mean immediate expulsion of all Scottish clubs involved in European competition?

This whole resolution 12 nonsense and subsequent charges by the SFA was done for nothing more than to indulge a bunch of lunatic bloggers who's miserable existence revolves around trying to get Rangers into trouble for anything they can.

I suspect when the SFA/SPFL were inviting Celtic fan groups for discussions on why they legally could not strip titles another plan was formed to get at Rangers for some others reason.

This has 7 years since the alleged breach took place why a charge now? We need to push back even harder against the SFA/SPFL cause if we don't well be sitting here in 7 years time still be punished for things that happened in 2011/12.

King will refuse fine and see them in court would be my guess.
I would see this as the most likely outcome, although the corrupt shower will probably realise this ,and not want their corrupt dealings being laid bare in a court room for every one to see,, so to stop this happening they may say ,that we have nothing to answer for , if that is indeed the case they know the shitstorm that will come from the obsessed mutants,,,f@ck them they brought on themselves,,one thing is for sure,, our club will be taking no more shit from these no marks

Double standards being applied by the cSFA here.....2nd charge Rule 1....integrity! Gizza break they have zero integrity!

Should Rangers take them to court it's my understanding no European football for Scottish teams...let's see who blinks 1st on that one!

Rhats fill the cSFA cabal.

They will take the easy option and give us some sort of suspended fine or will not pursue it further

They will try and hammer us. Let's hope we stop it dead in its tracks.
That is their aim,no doubt about it.There will be all sorts of lowlife hoping that Rangers get the usual unfair treatment from people who really should not be sitting in justice of a team they hate.I hope Dave King and his lawyers are well prepared for this onslaught.We will need to fight these bastards tooth and nail.

It would be totally unreasonable that the guy would hand in his notice, and then drop a nuclear bomb.
This is the charges that the resolution 12 moonhowlers have been after, perhaps this approach is a device to get final closure on this shit, with a slap on the wrist!!!!
Dave King's response indicated that the 5 way agreement was final and binding on all parties, to bring up related charges now, would break that agreement.
From reading the above charges, they would be in breach of their own regulations. Rule 1(f).
If these cretins do go to war with DK, they may well not live to regret it.
If they break the 5 way agreement then it is null and void. We should reclaim all prize money that was with held and all fines that were levied.

I think this will get messy. Dave King is not going to back down. The SFA have backed themselves into a corner and will not want to lose face. This could drag on. There may be a few twists and turns, and a resignation or two.

To be honest, heads should roll at the SFA.

Nothing would surprise me and we should prepare for the worst, however, whatever the outcome it will be nothing compared to the last 7 years of footballing hell.

Bring it on you suspiciously small gene pool of corrupt papists.

As an aside what is the worst they could do?
A fine?
An official document saying we are cheats to be referenced for evermore?
Player registration ban?
Euro ban?
Strip the titties?

Last edited:
As an aside what is the worst they could do?
A fine?
An official document saying we are cheats?
Player registration ban?
Euro ban?
Strip the titties?
they could theoretically do all those things you have quoted there,,but I do not believe our club would in any way accept any of those

Back