Sfa withdraw disciplinary charge handed to Michael Gardyne

It would be someone’s word against his if not heard by the referee. I’ve no reason to doubt our players but they wouldn’t find him guilty without “evidence”.

People wanting to be raging about this even though there was probably nothing to be raging about

The reaction by our players at the time led me to believe it couldn’t have been anything that serious and that now seems to be the case

If I recall correctly, many of our players ran to the referee after what was shouted.

You get the feeling that these "organisations",(loosely),are set up to punish and hinder ONE team only!

Goldson was stood right next to it and barely reacted never mind anyone else

Your memory is wrong or you are changing it to suit your agenda

Just a quick google and " Rangers players reacted angrily to what was said ".

Just a quick google and " Rangers players reacted angrily to what was said ".

BBC headline talking pish why am I not shocked

There was 2 players max that were around him at the time and it led to nothing.

If he had said something that was as bad as some would have you believe on here (racism, homophobic) then I would have expected a more physical approach from Goldson

Agree mate, so the sfa are saying Rangers players are lieing.
No they aren’t mate, he was booked for foul & abusive language. That doesn’t merit any further action.

It seems the investigation was to see if he said anything homophobic/racial, which it appears he hasn’t.

Haven’t seen any Rangers players suggest he said anything of the sorry, the fact they were all mates after the game kind of shows it was a misunderstanding IMO.

No they aren’t, he was booked for foul & abusive language. That doesn’t merit any further action.

It seems the investigation was to see if he said anything homophobic/racial, which it appears he hasn’t.
Our player or players said he did use a homophobic term, you really think they reacted like this over a swear word?

Our player or players said he did use a homophobic term, you really think they reacted like this over a swear word?
Did they?.

Where?.

I haven’t seen anything, I think they thought they heard something originally & it was then cleared up.

No they aren’t mate, he was booked for foul & abusive language. That doesn’t merit any further action.

Haven’t seen any Rangers players suggest he said anything of the sorry, the fact they were all mates after the game kind of shows it was a misunderstanding IMO.
Maybe you should listen to what the manager had to say after the game.

Maybe you should listen to what the manager had to say after the game.
The manager never heard anything, I know he mentioned his players thought they heard something but it would be investigated.

Perhaps It’s just my outlook on life, but I’m willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Even though he is a total weirdo.

Anyway, my original post was a reply as to why he was booked & I provided an answer which was correct.

Anything else is just speculation, unless one of our players say “he definitely said X”.

Which doesn’t seem to be the case, Indictative of a misunderstanding.

Back