SG and the players getting abuse as they get off the bus at the San Giro

BelfastRanger

What absolute classless cretins these people are. Grown men acting like this and doing so in front of young kids. Scotland's shame indeed. The whole club top to bottom is an disgrace and they are showing themselves to be exactly so.

P.S the bus driver blasting out Simply The Best show be given a raise.

They've done it for as long as i remember.

They are scum, but we knew that anyway.

Best way to silence them is by beating them.

Can anybody enlighten me as to why some scummy bastard is shouting Gerrard ya judas? .Is there something in his autobiography mentioning these cunts?

Can anybody enlighten me as to why some scummy bastard is shouting Gerrard ya judas? .Is there something in his autobiography mentioning these cunts?
For somereason they think he was a celtic fan .properly because he went to a catholic school.same with arnfield his family are meant to be celtic supporters so they think that he has betrayed them by signig for rangers.
Gerrard may well have favour ed celtic over rangers as they claim but he is a professional doing a job.

Why the Judas pish ?

Because Celtic stole liverpool's song, therefore their most recent successful captain must be 'on of their own'.

Someone mentioned to me on another thread that Arfield has celtic fans in his family so.....'Judas Bastard'.

Its despicable. Of course it is. But I didnt see them direct vile abuse at Herrera, Forrester, Dalcio.......could they be worried??

Why the Judas pish ?

Ever since Rangers signed Mo Johnston, every single player with an RC and or family connection to Celtc, has been subjected to this kind of abuse from the cretinous hoards in green and grey!

They seem to be of the opinion that we are not allowed to sign anyone from that background, which is a little odd when you consider that for decades before Johnston signed for Rangers, we had it rammed down our throats by them that we were the “vilest of bigots”, for never signing one of THEIR own.

Add to that that they cannot see the irony in their hero worship of their greatest servant Jock ( he knew btw ) Stein, who was from a very Presbyterian, working class Lanarkshire background!

Those that are shouting the loudest about Judas etc., are indeed the EMPTIEST of vessels!

Why the Judas pish ?
Cause in their warped heads they think SG is an Irish catholic Celtic supporter even though he's an English protestant Liverpool supporter. And they think that Arfield and his family are Celtic supporters even though Arfield says his family had a box at Ibrox when he was growing up.

That club is riddled with mental illness top to bottom.

Who gives a shit what religion SG is except Celtic supporters? It's insane and it's exactly the sort of thing that needs brought up in public discourse cause I'm sick of this narrative being pushed that Rangers are sectarian but Celtic aren't.

The very fact that their view of SGs perceived religion makes him a Judas shows their sectarianism and its needs to be fronted up and exposed.

Cause in their warped heads they think SG is an Irish catholic Celtic supporter even though he's an English protestant Liverpool supporter. And they think that Arfield and his family are Celtic supporters even though Arfield says his family had a box at Ibrox when he was growing up.

That club is riddled with mental illness top to bottom.

Who gives a shit what religion SG is except Celtic supporters? It's insane and it's exactly the sort of thing that needs brought up in public discourse cause I'm sick of this narrative being pushed that Rangers are sectarian but Celtic aren't.

The very fact that their view of SGs perceived religion makes him a Judas shows their sectarianism and its needs to be fronted up and exposed.

Exactly BR. Nail on the head.

To be honest, I find it rather amusing and sad. Listen to those people.

Lafferty responds in the right way. And I'm sure SG has heard a lot worse directed at him.

Well then I won't take a shower from now until the December game and will scream Booooooooooo+Judas Bastard at Nae Neck , Lego and Gaylord McGregor when they get off the bus at Ibrox.

And they allow them.to throw coins at players sing sectarian songs do provocative laps of honour and not a peep not a word from Celtic or the SFA or FARE of condemnation.

Rangers fans need to get their act together and start challenging this shite.
I,ve often wonder if celtic let them do this so they don,t ask awkard questionsof their board .let them run riot and they won,t ask questions.samewith their boards support of the green brigade.

And they allow them.to throw coins at players sing sectarian songs do provocative laps of honour and not a peep not a word from Celtic or the SFA or FARE of condemnation.

Rangers fans need to get their act together and start challenging this shite.
Here is theproblem mate .we simply can,t organise until we can organise then they will be streets ahead of us.
there has been countless posts on the subject and i knowfor a fact there arepeople who are willing .so llets get together swap ideas and get the ball rolling.
Hows up for the challenge.

"............Although not a Catholic and living outside the catchment area, Gerrard attended Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School upon the recommendation of his primary school teacher, whose husband was a PE teacher there, due to its superior football reputation over more local schools."

They think he's a kafflik, but he's not. mentally challengeds and facts, eh ?!

Imagine spending your time pre match to line up with other hordes of obsessed weirdos to stand and shout abuse at the opposing team. Bizarre behaviour, but at the same time expected from these absolute zoomers.

Why do these deranged scumbags think they are affiliated to Liverpool , most Liverpool supporters I’ve spoken couldn’t give a flying f**k about them .
They are so obsessed about us that it is becoming embarrassing and when you challenge one of them in it all you get is denial and yer club us deed shit

Why do these deranged scumbags think they are affiliated to Liverpool , most Liverpool supporters I’ve spoken couldn’t give a flying f**k about them .
They are so obsessed about us that it is becoming embarrassing and when you challenge one of them in it all you get is denial and yer club us deed shit
Hopefully liverpool fans see the abuse their favourite son has to endure from those utter scum bastards,theyll be no alleged love in with them after that.

How hard would it be to move the barriers( that hold back the mentally challengeds) back 10 yards. Plod sitting on horses not even looking at the mongs doing the shouting. It’s encoraged by that disgusting club, stewards and plod

Back in the day Liverpool were always more Rangers than Celtic. Still a lot of bears in Liverpool but you're right 90% of them couldn't care less.

Years ago I was watching a Liverpool game with a group of people. I asked one guy (a tim) who he preferred to win and he said, “Liverpool obviously”.

I never asked why.

We know everyone associated with Celtic is subhuman. The fault clearly lies with the poileas who let the knuckledraggers do as they please.

Our players should film themselves with their phones as they get off the bus and post it on Twitter. Be sarcastic about it as they film them all foaming at the mouth. Turn them into a joke. That’s one way to turn the situation to our advantage especially as this treatment is bound to just get worse.

Our players should get of the bus and adopt a flute band formation and march right to their front door with the sash being blasted oot the coach

Rangers should complain to the Glitterites in strongest terms about our players being put at risk of being assaulted by one of their inbreeds and demand they sort the situation out. They should also bring this up with the footballing authorities.

How hard would it be to move the barriers( that hold back the mentally challengeds) back 10 yards. Plod sitting on horses not even looking at the mongs doing the shouting. It’s encoraged by that disgusting club, stewards and plod
this is what should be done, and to be honest our club should have been demanding this a long time ago,,no reason whatsoever why our team and officials should need to face this vile sectarian bile

Our players should get off the bus heads held high then turn back as if they've forgotten something go back on the bus and turn back and smile at these smelly scum bastards while the bus driver plays simply the best

Well then I won't take a shower from now until the December game and will scream Booooooooooo+Judas Bastard at Nae Neck , Lego and Gaylord McGregor when they get off the bus at Ibrox.

You missed Craig Gordon who was granted training facilities by us when he left Sunderland

For somereason they think he was a celtic fan .properly because he went to a catholic school.same with arnfield his family are meant to be celtic supporters so they think that he has betrayed them by signig for rangers.
Gerrard may well have favour ed celtic over rangers as they claim but he is a professional doing a job.
Stevie g went to church of England school
They are just demented

Back