Sheep fan facing jail

2 great things from this story.

1. Cùnts the same age as me, but looks 20 years older.

2. He's banned from Ibrox. That'll hurt any of them more than Bubba bumming them in jail would.

A sectarian rant about face masks in McDonald’s… honestly man what a loser. The jail because ye get upset about a football team being infinitely more successful than your own lol.

Hope he gets Barlinnie the stupit lady's front bottom.

The irony is the sheep accuse others of being bigots, while they throw bigotry around. I always think a part of this is their utter irrelevance in Scottish football. Literal has beens inventing a rivalry with an actual footballing power in an effort to pretend they're on the same level.

I don't think I have ever seen such a pathetic display of attention begging driven by an inferiority complex.

43 years old. So he'd have been tortured as a kid, watching Aberdeen be perennial runners up to Rangers in the 90s and his team have been utter dugshit ever since. Clearly a childhood trauma he's never recovered from. Prick.

He looks like villain from Austin Powers , probably shares the same wig with his maw …

Seemingly they auditioned people from Aberdeen to play the part of the red necks for the movie Deliverance but everyone was over qualified…

My personal opinion is that no one deserves the jail for shite like this, no matter what team they support or who it’s aimed at.
Whilst I’m in agreement, the entire country believes that WE should get jailed for anything and that sectarianism is a one-way street. There is zero empathy towards US and only unbridled hatred. So I’m afraid if he gets time for this third offence, I will piss glitter.

guy is clearly a bully shouting at women and stewards total loser needs his lady's front bottom kicked in obv not happened yet

Aberdeen is a city of crabbit arseholes who are always raging about something.

Some good guys from there but they're few and far between.

Does seem to be a funny mentality in the aberdeen and Dundee United supports ime .

Feels like it runs deeper than sport

Did Bear not get a criminal record for singing The Sash maybe prison, not quite sure he had previous. But this idiot deserves everything

So what deterent would you suggest considering he had at least three previous for similar.
If you jailed everyone in the UK for having 3 similar convictions, there’d be more in jail in this country than in the United States and there is 2 million in jail over there.

But a Rangers fan got 4 months in jail for singing The Billy Boys. That's the line in the sand. Do people like you just love taking it up the rectum?

I want all the other scum judged to our standards.

Happy to piss on your chips.
You certainly ain’t doing that.
I don’t believe that someone should be sent to jail for singing any song.

I’m 41 and reckon I look about 10 years younger than him.

I'm 42 and have my hair, own teeth and still fitting into the same size of jeans as I did at 18 (just fitting in but injuries at my age along with longer recovery times so thats my excuse for lack of cardio recently) and look nothing like him.

Just think that's your competition on tinder if you have to DL the app :D

So what deterent would you suggest considering he had at least three previous for similar.
Three previous he has been caught for no doubt this hate filled bag of puss has been dishing out abuse to Gers fans for years.
Hope the judge dons his black cap ( No pun intended :)) )

If you jailed everyone in the UK for having 3 similar convictions, there’d be more in jail in this country than in the United States and there is 2 million in jail over there.
Therefore there is no deterrent and that’s why idiots like this have carte blanch to think they can continue offending.
Custody is usually a last resort for the courts in cases like this and that’s why they depend on the social work and
background reports before deciding.

Back