Sheep Fans Rage at Ross McCrorie

No it was a few years before that and the arrival on the scene of the Aberdeen casuals.see people claiming that Aberdeen were never our rivals as someone who was going to games v Aberdeen in the early 80’s .at times their was more mayhem at a game v Aberdeen than their was v the yahoos.
MA uncle took me to games since I was 8year old used to stand in the old West Enclosure at 1 game think it was Hibs not 100percent but I the fighting that broke out was my mentalbi enjoyed football better after that game WRTP

Our record at Pittodrie is woeful and there is no doubt that contributes to the “rivalry” living on in their minds.

Celtic go up there and stroll through games almost every time whilst we conspire to drop points more often than not and give them something to celebrate.

They have beaten us twice in 12 years at Pittodrie :D

Last time they beat us at Pittodrie was a League cup game in 2018

We have given them a couple of scuddings in the process.

The draws have killed us, but a couple of them have been heavily influenced by refeering decisions

The draws have killed us, but a couple of them have been heavily influenced by refeering decisions
I'm fully aware. We have won 5 times out of 11 league games since we came back up, so I was right to say we drop points more often than not. They celebrate draws against us too remember. Between 2002-2009 our record was 5 wins from 16. As I say, our record there is woeful and is in a stark contrast to Celtic’s.

Last edited:
I'm fully aware. We have won 5 times out of 11 league games since we came back up, so I was right to say we drop points more often than not. They celebrate draws against us too remember. Between 2002-2009 our record was 5 wins from 16. As I say, our record there is woeful and is in a stark contrast to Celtics.
Simply, they try harder against us.

Nah I don't buy that. We have no excuse at all for some of the displays we've put in up there.
They do try harder, no doubt about it.

I'm sure if someone took the time to look at certain stats such as tackles put on, number of presses made, the stats would show that they try harder against us.

Try living amongst them mate, absolute rockets stuck in the early 80s, very much like the Main Street in their city

They also forget that the influx to aberdeen since then of people and families from not only the central belt but everywhere in the UK is simply down to the fact that fishermen and farmers didn’t have the skills to work in the O&G industry. Once that’s gone in the next 20 years it will be right back to the 70s……Aberdeen will become the new Fraserburgh
Hoi! Keep Fraserburgh out of such comparisons.

Peterhead, but….

That wasn’t at Pittodrie

Back