Sheep needing extra time down at Annan

That depends on how easy pleased you are.

You obviously are.

It was a home cup game with half a team gub.

Jesus man, not every game has to be a recreation of the 1964 side.

You’ve never seen a Rangers side go through the motions as they progress to the next round of a cup? Happens every season.

Through, no injuries, loads of money banked, pump the mutants on Saturday.

Have a hauf and relax before you have an aneurysm ffs.

You’ve never seen a Rangers side go through the motions as they progress to the next round of a cup? Happens every season.

He's a parody of himself now.

Bud, I saw the second half and all I saw was the same one paced guff that managed to make our opponents look like a well-drilled defensive unit.

I get all the positives that you are making but feck me, that display had the potential to make my eyes bleed.

I don’t think winning a cup game with a couple of goals to spare is the same as being taken to ET by a team in the lowest tier in the country is it?
Everything okay at home? We put out half a side with several youngsters and won comfortably. Jesus wept.
We should have played a lot better, The young team that played against Hearts at the end of last season played brilliantly,

Turned their game on with excitement when I seen this thread. See they are 3 -1 up now so it went straight off. First thing I hear from that pr1ck McLean is " oh losing at Celtic park is no disgrace "
Must be a sheep thing to all fall in line in sooking the mentally challenged boaby, stay true to form ya fkin bheast pandering sheep scum

Annan could have had a penalty at 1-1 in ET.

Sheep stuck in Annan for an extra 45 minutes before a 4 hour trip back up to their pen is a good laugh.

We should have played a lot better, The young team that played against Hearts at the end of last season played brilliantly,
I don't even know what to say. I hate it when my team comfortably wins 3-1 and we progress without using a first team player before saturday. We won? Do you mean the game in which we won 3-1 as well? Have a wank and a packet of crisps and get ready for Saturday mate, christ sake

Back