Sheep sign Craig Bryson

Good player without a doubt.Depends how the manager uses him though

Wasn’t thrilled when there was talk of us being interested last season but he’s definitely a good signing for the sheep.

thats a very good signing , however even the killie team he was in played better football , with eremenko (what a player). at aberdeen he could either completely transform there style and offer them something different or be a passenger following a ball in the air . Feel hibs would have suited his style more as they actually try to keep the spherical object on the ground

They had to make a big signing after losing Stewart, Shinnie and soon GMS.

I can’t see there squad being any stronger than last season

Very good signing for them.

Can only imagine they’ve pushed the boat out on wages.

The winger they signed looked half decent as well.

McInnes, for being a wanker, does quite well in the bargain basement section.

He is a good signing for them but no way they will get the best out of him the way they play, similar to Greg Stewart, they would need to change their style massively.

But considering there major signing thus far has been one of the bigger hammer-throwers in Scottish football Curtis Main I don't see that happening.

Turns 33 a couple of months into the season. I’m happy for them to put wage money into a player who has no sell on value.

Is a good player but is ageing and on the decline and doesn't suit their style of football (if you can call it that)

Distinctly average. Aberdeen’s midfield will be worse with him in it and Shinnie out of it. A signing for the likes of Hearts to shite themselves over.

Bryson is well passed his sell buy date,hardly played in the last few years,,I do think he's no real replacement for shinnie,different type of player,,they will probably try play Ferguson deeper and push Bryson further up the park

Follow Follow cracks me up. 32 year old if we were signing him it be %^*& sakes have we learned nothing. Dud, past it. Sheep good signing.

Odd comment. It's a helluva lot different fighting for the league and in Europe with rangers than fighting for fourth place in the spl with Aberdeen

Follow Follow cracks me up. 32 year old if we were signing him it be %^*& sakes have we learned nothing. Dud, past it. Sheep good signing.

But we aren't signing him and it's a good signing for Aberdeen, if he stays fit.

Another bheggar to add to their ranks. Watch him try to hurt Rangers players.

Do aberdeen even have a midfield?? They hoof the ball 60 yards up to a target man and hope for a free kick around the box.

EaEjq9g.gif

Back