Sheep to lose 8 players - Game vs St Johnstone Now Off

Shower of cvnts. Won't make a difference against the mentally challengeds as the usually capitulate anyway.
It will be fun seeing Dollys season finished before the end of August.

So basically if you’re struggling for a team from now on, get the boys out to the pub and get the game cancelled.

Saints shafted massively here, should be forfeited by Aberdeen.

Should the Celtic game be forfeited as well then?

Nice we rest for them if so really don't get that thought process

St Johnstone should be awarded the 3 points surely. They're getting punished too for Aberdeen's stupidity.

Should the Celtic game be forfeited as well then?

Nice we rest for them if so really don't get that thought process

Yip if they’re not playing the game without the missing players. Why should teams be punished because Aberdeen players are fucking goons.

I get that its all a laugh because its the Sheep and, it seems, entirely down to their players having a night out. As someone else said though, what if a player picks it up out shopping, then goes to training and passes it on and suddenly you have a dozen players who need to self-isolate for 14 days. That could be us. Should we forfeit games or be forced to play an understrength side in those circumstances? I don't have an answer but I can't help but feel Scottish football has got this wrong. I do think it right that the Sheep v St Johnstone game is off.

Why can't the players be tested, what am I missing?

There is hardly any room for teams to play rearranged fixtures, there is going to be a lot of trouble ahead this season.

I get that its all a laugh because its the Sheep and, it seems, entirely down to their players having a night out. As someone else said though, what if a player picks it up out shopping, then goes to training and passes it on and suddenly you have a dozen players who need to self-isolate for 14 days. That could be us. Should we forfeit games or be forced to play an understrength side in those circumstances? I don't have an answer but I can't help but feel Scottish football has got this wrong. I do think it right that the Sheep v St Johnstone game is off.

Everyone’s wearing masks during shopping though.

Do they know 100% how and where the virus was picked up? Nope therefore let's keep this sensible.

They all went to Soul Bar a few days before testing positive which has been determined to be a cluster for the virus.

I don't see why St Johnstone should be punished with a potential fixture pile up for the idiocy of Aberdeen players.

The players are being urged to be ultra careful, there is a massive difference from picking it up in the shops and going to a crowded, heaving bar.

They deserve to be hammered and it’s outrageous St Johnstone are being made to suffer because several idiotic Aberdeen players went to a crowded boozer.

Massive difference between one of the players picking something up whilst in the local shops or by going to a bar. If the team wanted to have a get together there is no way that not one of those players had a big enough house to have had the lads round for a few beers at home.

They have been stupid in all of this and St Johnstone, Hamiulton and surely Celtic will all have games cancelled due to the stupiduty. They will need to cancel all 3 games as they can't cancel one and not the other two as St Johnstone will quite rightly complain about it.

I would be pissed if I heard a load of our players went out to the pub especially if it was to a pub that was known to be part of an outbreak in the area.

The players broke the club and SFA rules. 3-0 victory to St J needs to be declared - will send a clear message to brain dead footballers across the land.

Trouble is, they would also need to award the Bheasts from the East a 3-0 victory next week and that would harm their goal difference, as they would normally expect to put 8 or 9 past the Sheep. Doncaster won't do anything without the Japanese's approval.

Wouldn’t be totally different if someone got infected whilst in Asda or something but they’ve been fucking stupid here and need punished.

Am I missing something

Why can’t the other 6 players be tested instead of presuming they may have it due to being in contact with the 2 positive cases?

If they all have to isolate then their next 3 games should be postponed?

Mental. They have put themselves in this position and they should be dealing with it.

The players broke the club and SFA rules. 3-0 victory to St J needs to be declared - will send a clear message to brain dead footballers across the land.

Same rule must apply then to the game against the vermin as the players will still be isolating

Am I missing something

Why can’t the other 6 players be tested instead of presuming they may have it due to being in contact with the 2 positive cases?

I suppose this weekend was the priority and more time can be taken to make the decision for the next 2 matches now.

I suppose this weekend was the priority and more time can be taken to make the decision for the next 2 matches now.

Can be assured that they won’t postpone their game with the bheasts as that would result in some fixture chaos for them

So the sheep players have broken rules to get tested positive for Covid-19, why then is the SFA/ SPFL not giving 3 points to ST Johnstone and send a message out, if teams are struggling nothing stopping this happening again to suit agendas.

The players are being urged to be ultra careful, there is a massive difference from picking it up in the shops and going to a crowded, heaving bar.

They deserve to be hammered and it’s outrageous St Johnstone are being made to suffer because several idiotic Aberdeen players went to a crowded boozer.

You've missed my point completely. Read my post again. If this is the protocol that's in place it matters not a jot where a player picks it up, the outcome will be the same. They are not quarantining the Sheep because they were stupid, they are quarantining them because that's the protocol. Next time it could be us - or any other team.

Don’t read the papers but I assume the club & players are being torn to shreds over this?
Has there also been a sensationalist headline about ‘severe’ SFA/SFPL punishment yet?

Am I missing something

Your question has already been answered. It doesn’t matter if they’re tested negative. If you’ve been in contact with someone positive, you must isolate for 14 days.

Back