Sheffield United - an utter embarrassment

100 goals conceded! That actually happening at that level of football is an utter embarrassment. Those players and the coaches that were in charge this season should be utterly ashamed of themselves. Up there with Derby County in 07/08 for the worst side I’ve ever seen play in the Premier League.
Surely they would be down there with the worst?

jack-nicholson-rage.gif

100 goals conceded! That actually happening at that level of football is an utter embarrassment. Those players and the coaches that were in charge this season should be utterly ashamed of themselves. Up there with Derby County in 07/08 for the worst side I’ve ever seen play in the Premier League.
Are you forgetting we conceded 7 to Liverpool at home?

Calm it Janet. There's some powerful sides in that league, we conceded 10 against Liverpool, you can take some right hidings in that league, even Manchester United took several kickings a couple of seasons ago

I used to know 2 sheff utd supporter's and they were total pricks. I am pleased that they have been utter shite.

Who cares.

Christ on a bike!

I’d hate to hear your thoughts on our patchy season if you’re this worked up about Sheffield United.

Away for a can of juice, man

Back