Shelley Kerr

WHAT she says is fine. But that accent could grate onions, and someone needs to tell her to stop jerking her head towards the person due to speak after her. She looked like a velociraptor spying lunch

WHAT she says is fine. But that accent could grate onions, and someone needs to tell her to stop jerking her head towards the person due to speak after her. She looked like a velociraptor spying lunch
I actually thought that was a great way for her to pass over to the next presenter for comment rather than just stopping and looking blankly at the camera.

Her days are numbered on Sportscene now .... Executive meeting at Pacific Quay as we speak...... 'How the %^*& did this hun lover, get past the Rangers Hater criteria selection process? Tell that wee prick Sutherland never to ask her a question again !!!'

I reckon McCann is pounding her tonight.

Or she’s pegging him.

One or the other.
HkFW8Rn.gif

Alex Scott was one of the best analysers at the last world cup.
Alex Scott?
Hope Solo?

Personal taste, I suppose, 'merit' has to include listenability or whatever. I find myself fast forwarding or doing something else when I can't with your picks. I'd never really heard of SK before the other night but I'd say she has something the others lack and that seems to be reinforced by this thread.
Successful at football doesn't make automatically you good to listen to, Andy Walker being a prime example. Although, in his case, being a chunt doesn't help

Last edited:
Thought she was really good. With the recent influx of female pundits across all stations and broadcasts, Shelley is one of the best I’ve heard and felt like she is in there because she knows her stuff and not as a token gesture to have a female on the broadcast.

Future manager of our Rangers Women’s team?
Maybe, but she's perhaps a few levels above us at the moment. She'd get a Super League team no problems.

She had a tough spell at Arsenal, but still won trophies there.

Back