Should the Club aim to have closer ties to Viitorul Constanța (Hagi's team) in the future?

Was he not released because, for lack of a better term, the club do not have a pot to piss in at the moment?
He last kicked a ball for Dinamo nearly 30 months ago.

He had one good performance v Athletic Bilbao in a Europa Qualifier, but largely lived off his fathers name.

Dinamo always had financial problems but these have mainly been in the last year.

He last kicked a ball for Dinamo nearly 30 months ago.

He had one good performance v Athletic Bilbao in a Europa Qualifier, but largely lived off his fathers name.

Dinamo always had financial problems but these have mainly been in the last year.

Ah right, I was under the impression they'd been in dire financial difficulty for a few seasons now.

Viitorul have a very good Dutch left back- Bradley de nooijer. Would be good competition for bb

We should definitely be using this type of market, a lot of them largely untapped and full of talent.

Croatia isn't something we should give up on just because of Grezda

100%. British market is terrible value. People still think of eastern Europe as a backwater but look at the Scottish National Team. There is plenty of cheaper talent in that part of the world we could tap in to.

Africa too, but I think that would take a lot of money and time to set up a scouting infrastructure there, where as the French are already all over it.

100%. British market is terrible value. People still think of eastern Europe as a backwater but look at the Scottish National Team. There is plenty of cheaper talent in that part of the world we could tap in to.

Africa too, but I think that would take a lot of money and time to set up a scouting infrastructure there, where as the French are already all over it.
Getting work permits for players based in Africa is also a huge challenge

Getting work permits for players based in Africa is also a huge challenge

I thought that would be a sticking point but surely their could be some way round it? Like if we sign them up as youngsters and loan them?

Anyway, they got one for Koki Mizuno so surely we are due one.

apCRF4s.gif

Back