Showing our support to the UB07 tonight?

Jamie_the_teddy_bear

Is there anyway possible our crowd tonight can shown our support to the Union Bears over their ban?

For example say a chant on a certain minute of Stand up for the Union Bears

I know they possibly split the support however I haven’t spoken to any bear who blames them for this, maybe it’s time to show the club we back our fellow bears...

Is there anyway possible our crowd tonight can shown our support to the Union Bears over their ban?

I know they possibly split the support however I haven’t spoken to any bear who blames them for this, maybe it’s time to show the club we back our fellow bears...

Tonight let’s just sing Rangers songs and support the team

Union Bears need to get their own heads sorted. They need to decide whether they are the problem or part of the solution.

If they want be part of the solution then I will show support for them. Just now they don’t seem to understand where we are so we can’t show any support.

Naw

It’s all about the club tonight and progressing to the group stage of the competition.

I honestly couldn’t give a f*ck about the UB’s tonight.

No

Simple fact they believe they are the voice of Ibrox - but with that come responsibility of accepting the plaudits when they do great things which they have done

But it also means they have to accept when they are in the wrong which they never do is always everyone else's fault

ultimately they need to work with the board stop the protests act appropriately and lead the way as a fan group or that section will be disbanded there is only one winner if they decide to go down the defiance route

Simple answer no.

The union bears aren’t being blamed for this by the board. The board had to close sections of the stadium to show UEFA they are making an effort. If hey close 3,000 seats out of sight where no singing comes from then they’d be risking more punishment.
Union bears make all the noise and are in view of the whole stadium, this shows that the club want to sort the problem out that’s all

great idea, a quick chorus of hello hello we are the self entitled boys!

There goes that haha

Understand and get every point made lads

Lets hope everyone does does behind the team tonight, i know i will but not sure of everyone within Ibrox tonight...

I honestly cannot believe the
There goes that haha

Understand and get every point made lads

Lets hope everyone does does behind the team tonight, i know i will but not sure of everyone within Ibrox tonight...
Such a low Opinion some have of their fellow fans.
It's not just you OP it's your fear and entitled to your opinion but there is so much lack of trust it's almost as if Rangers have never been through tough times before

Why dont we just support the team tonight in what is a massive game for us?
Exactly mate.
Two massive games coming up in the next few days. Let’s get behind the team like no other club can and create an atmosphere second to none.
Let’s not attract the attention our enemies crave.
They’ll be no after match enjoyment if we win both and the banned songs are sung.

Union Bears need to get their own heads sorted. They need to decide whether they are the problem or part of the solution.

If they want be part of the solution then I will show support for them. Just now they don’t seem to understand where we are so we can’t show any support.
Abso..fkn..lutley.

No.

Fair enough they help create an atmosphere or whatever, but they genuinely think they are important. In essence though, they are mostly just a childish group who are becoming detrimental due to their arrogant thinking that they are needed.

I suspect there may be something tonight or Sunday. Support for the UBs on social media is high, for many younger bears the board isn’t of interest to them. This is only a small part of fan opinion.

No.
They are mostly adults,they don’t need mollycoddled.
Rangers need our support tonight.
Keep reading this.
When we run out of songs and have a quiet patch what would be better for the 11 men on the pitch?
Silence, or a song in support of the UB07?

I'll give you a hint. A loud song!
*since about 25% of our songs see the players make a beeline for BF1 to celebrate with the UBs I doubt the players would mind too much!

If anyone thinks it’s only the UB that sing add ins ect they don’t go to games, them being made scapegoats is wrong we all need to stand tall together this includes the UB move on a cheer our club to 55 , remember we are up against crackpots who wanted the Hokey cokey banned FFS

Keep reading this.
When we run out of songs and have a quiet patch what would be better for the 11 men on the pitch?
Silence, or a song in support of the UB07?

I'll give you a hint. A loud song!
*since about 25% of our songs see the players make a beeline for BF1 to celebrate with the UBs I doubt the players would mind too much!

You really think you are important.

The best atmospheres I’ve experienced at Ibrox were long before most of the Union Bears were even born.

The best atmospheres these days are Old Firm games when songs start all around the stadium

The Union Bears do their own thing but never sing a song started elsewhere

If the Union Bears were disbanded tomorrow the atmosphere at Ibrox will be just fine

A few hundred silly wee boys singing songs in a wee corner of the stadium does not equate to a great atmosphere

The best atmospheres I’ve experienced at Ibrox were long before most of the Union Bears were even born.

The best atmospheres these days are Old Firm games when songs start all around the stadium

If the Union Bears were disbanded tomorrow the atmosphere at Ibrox will be just fine

A few hundred silly wee boys singing songs in a wee corner of the stadium does not equate to a great atmosphere

Dont forget your black "ultras" hoody

And all the great atmospheres in times gone by were singing what exactly? The exact same songs that have now got us into trouble.

Your comment about the atmosphere at Ibrox being just fine if they disbanded tomorrow is demonstrably false. TBO/UB were formed because people wanted to be amongst other people who wanted to sing. They were formed because the majority weren't singing, and when the whole stadium did rise as one it was for songs such as TBB.

And all the great atmospheres in times gone by were singing what exactly? The exact same songs that have now got us into trouble.

Your comment about the atmosphere at Ibrox being just fine if they disbanded tomorrow is demonstrably false. TBO/UB were formed because people wanted to be amongst other people who wanted to sing. They were formed because the majority weren't singing, and when the whole stadium did rise as one it was for songs such as TBB.

So the UBs are disbanded you won’t sing?

So the UBs are disbanded you won’t sing?

Err...no. In your normal run of the mill games they are the only ones singing for the majority of the game. Most of the songs start there. Are the rest of the stadium going to suddenly find their collective voice if the UBs disband?

I would absolutely love it if there was no need for singing sections at Ibrox, due to the fact the majority were getting behind the team vocally and encouraging the team.

These groups were formed for a reason, reason being the majority don't sing songs outside the big games.

I like the Union Bears but tonight is about the club.

It’s an absolutely massive game and the team need our backing all the way.

Excellent that after the Legia away game deemed that our fans couldn't behave to the high standards UEFA/FARE set, the Union Bears are still getting it tight.
I thought the Polish fans were great that night, they didn't stop the whole way through. I don't know how fare could've possibly heard our support never mind pick out bad naughty words.

Can we take there banner in and display it ?

Back