Shuttle buses ?

Bri RTID

Official Ticketer
Can anyone confirm if these were actually on?

Bus got put into Olympic stadium bus park which is a good hour away and nothing to transport us to and from the ground ????

A good number of bears had to walk it after match

Never seen any. Had to walk an hour to the stadium and then an hour on the way back before a 2 hour drive to Malaga.

None that I seen. We managed to jump on a service bus after the fan zone on the way to the game but there was nothing after the match.

Took us 90 mins to walk back to bus park after the game.

None that I seen. We managed to jump on a service bus after the fan zone on the way to the game but there was nothing after the match.

Took us 90 mins to walk back to bus park after the game.
We had to blag a taxi to ground

Then walk it after game ....unbelievable

We had to blag a taxi to ground

Then walk it after game ....unbelievable
Was an absolute shambles and the police didn’t care enough to even try to help.

There were literally thousands of fans in the fan zone yet no one seemed to have considered any form of transport for those attending. Surely that must have been considered?

Complete shambles !!!!!!!! I ended up walking from main fan zone looking for buses at about 6.30. . Absolutely no sign of anything going to the game so I decided to follow the crowds walking to the “stadium” … To my horror i walk well into the beam back so had to use google maps and ran 5k getting lost in the process. Managed to wave down a
Legend taxi driver cost me 25 Euro tho

Bus got put into Olympic stadium bus park which is a good hour away and nothing to transport us to and from the ground ????

We never seen any. On the way back it took us a good hour to get an Uber. And then our bus never showed up until after half 2. The whole day was a shambles.

We never seen any. On the way back it took us a good hour to get an Uber. And then our bus never showed up until after half 2. The whole day was a shambles.
I think 230am was when my bus left the bus park
Another stayed till 315am to wait on folk coming back

@Greg Marshall can you tell us what went on mate?

Outside the buses, the slow rolling release and create pens for fans on the side streets was a shit show.

Nope wandered around aimlessly after the game for about 2 hours to get to the sport options buses parked at a metro stop miles away as couldn’t find a metro station, not a taxi in sight either!

From an organisational point of view last night was an utter disgrace.

Held for about 45 minutes by police in sweltering heat, before getting to the stadium only to find out our section of the stadium had run out of water, juice, everything 40 minutes before kick off.

We were told by the f*cking useless stewards to use the sinks in the toilets to get water. Fans were desperate for water, the Germans were going fucking mental at the stewards and Police, but nothing was done.

As for the stadium itself, the upper tiers were an utter death trap. Steep as hell and no.way to get past people. When we scored it was lucky we fell backwards rather than forwards otherwise people would have been seriously hurt.

What’s the SLO got to do with this?
He was involved in the discussions with police and local authorities with regards to fan zone by his own admissions.

Were shuttle buses / transport part of that discussion? The local police basically laughed and shrugged their shoulders when we asked how best to get to the match venue.

Not placing any blame directly with the SLO but if nothing was agreed/arranged I find that incredible given the numbers in the city.

Ano on the fan information email too
He was involved in the discussions with police and local authorities with regards to fan zone by his own admissions.

Were shuttle buses / transport part of that discussion? The local police basically laughed and shrugged their shoulders when we asked how best to get to the match venue.

Not placing any blame directly with the SLO but if nothing was agreed/arranged I find that incredible given the numbers in the city.

He did mention on here the other day there would be shuttle buses from the fan zones to the stadium but expected most people would walk. Walking an hour in that heat to then have no drink available at the stadium, shocking!

Also, didn’t see any shuttle buses.

Nope wandered around aimlessly after the game for about 2 hours to get to the sport options buses parked at a metro stop miles away as couldn’t find a metro station, not a taxi in sight either!
Lucky for me managed to find Gran Plaza on google maps.

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but I think there were only supposed to be shuttles from the Alameda de Hercules fan zone? I was there and we opted to walk it so I didn’t make use of any that were provided but if folk were in other fan zones then perhaps that’s why they didn’t see anything?

The staff from rangers said to us the shuttle buses would be at 4.30. For a 9 o’clock kick off

Another issue not covered here was for those who attended Cartuja. Zero organised transport (even paid) for the 15-20k fans who attended despite being an hour and a half walk from town due to road closures etc. How are the young and auldies meant to cope dehydrated, in that heat and after a day in fierce conditions.

Mental.

Never seen any and there were meant to be shuttle buses to take bears to the ground.

The police were a fucking disgrace.
Totally unhelpful, sending people the wrong way, feigning ignorance of the area.

This should be a vital component of UEFA organisation when deciding venues-at what point do the repeated reports of police bullshit/brutality become a consideration for these bunch of useless pricks?

Nothing at all after the game
I walked to the train station
Dozens lying sleeping etc outside as it didn't open till half 4
I walked up to the ground to the Frankfurt end as my section was next to them
A lone blue shirt in a sea of White
Absolutely no problems
Then the police blocked the road and pulled me out and sent me on ahead , absolutely no need for it

From an organisational point of view last night was an utter disgrace.

Held for about 45 minutes by police in sweltering heat, before getting to the stadium only to find out our section of the stadium had run out of water, juice, everything 40 minutes before kick off.

We were told by the f*cking useless stewards to use the sinks in the toilets to get water. Fans were desperate for water, the Germans were going fucking mental at the stewards and Police, but nothing was done.

As for the stadium itself, the upper tiers were an utter death trap. Steep as hell and no.way to get past people. When we scored it was lucky we fell backwards rather than forwards otherwise people would have been seriously hurt.
C1872. Where are you? We should collectively sue uefa for the danger and let’s be honest, suffering, we had to endure.

The more I reflect on what happened. The more angry I get.

C1872. Where are you? We should collectively sue uefa for the danger and let’s be honest, suffering, we had to endure.

The more I reflect on what happened. The more angry I get.
I spoke to a member of the UEFA Techical team outside after the match. She said she would raise my concerns at their management debrief the next morning.

I won't be holding my breath.

She did seem rather shocked when I pointed out the water had ran out 40 minutes before kick off, but she was only part of the Technical team.

Literally we jumped a taxi lol. Guy was dropping at a hotel dont think we even let the people out it. Could have never walked it

I spoke to a member of the UEFA Techical team outside after the match. She said she would raise my concerns at their management debrief the next morning.

She did seem rather shocked when I pointed out the water had ran out 40 minutes before kick off, but she was only part of the Technical team.
Ah the debrief. That’ll be useful. Like you say, don’t hold your breath.

Safe access to the ground, safe time in the ground and safe plans to get home.

It’s not bloody hard

So far uefa have apologised for lack of water

Back