Sick of hearing about our discipline...

dt17

The Jay Cartwright of FF
Sky constantly telling us how bad it is and how it's the worst in Europe. Commons mentioned elbows a few times as well...who has been sent off for elbowing someone?

Worth noting that we've had 8 red cards but when you look at them it's actually comical.

Morelos vs Aberdeen - rescinded.
Morelos & Flanagan vs Ufa - both extremely harsh.
Candeias' vs St Mirren & Villarreal - do I need to say anything about them? BTW have we appealed the Villarreal one?

So basically 5 out of 8 have been shocking decisions.

Its a joke.

Commons at leasr mentioned Candieas two being wrong.

The issue is as much shite or corrupt refs as discipline so talk about them

The mhedia are making us out as a hybrid of Motherwell and the old Wimbledon, which is utterly laughable. If anything, we are one of the most physically weak Rangers teams I've ever seen. The refs are treating us differently. If we don't wake up to that reality now, we never will.

The mhedia are making us out as a hybrid of Motherwell and the old Wimbledon, which is utterly laughable. If anything, we are one of the most physically weak Rangers teams I've ever seen. The refs are treating us differently. If we don't wake up to that reality now, we never will.

What's even more laughable is that Celtic fans (and others) genuinely think the referees favour us.Truly baffling.

Did you listen to Gerrard before the game? He is making a big deal out of it also because it's not good enough.

Jack a certainty to be sent off now. His yellow very soft, the red they got was a bad tackle but only a yellow.

The stats they used are guff. Morelos at dollywood rescinded.

Daniel's both ridiculous.

Last edited:
I think Gerrard fires the team up consistently before every game...many of our players are young and are still learning. They need to learn that being agressive in a game of football and being competitive doesn’t mean picking up bookings/making poor challenges.

Gerrard was naive in agreeing with the ‘discipline problem ‘ hysteria , just gives them easy headlines , easy out for the Ref to book our players

No chance Ryan jack gets that booking earlier in the season today (or Morelos 1st booking v Aberdeen in midweek

The media are running with this now. It is their narrative for us. No one can tell me otherwise officials are not influenced by it.

Happy to highlight our discipline despite decisions being flawed.

It would be good if they were equally happy to keep banging on about the divisions we've had against us time after time.

Did you listen to Gerrard before the game? He is making a big deal out of it also because it's not good enough.
It’s not good enough. Yes a number were wrong/harsh but our discipline isn’t good. Lafferty could have been sent off midweek and he’s had another daft kick out today.

I think they players have had enough warnings. We need to be penalising them. Stick them in the reserves for a week if they act like fannies.

We have standards and some are letting us down.

They'll always have something to greet about. It was our away record and now its indiscipline. What next? Blue Santa hats on sale outside Ibrox?

Am way you OP at least 3 of they reds wer not reds, but our manager n coach saying we have a issue with discipline has stoked the fire.

Back