Singapore Loyal RSC

theweeman

Official Ticketer
I notice the Singapore Loyal are moving from JK Dons as their match venue, likely after this weekend.

Does anyone know where the new location is going to be? I'm back over in a few weeks, and would be great to watch our games with like minded souls if possible.

McGettigans normally shows our games, but that's obviously not the preferred option!

Hi mate, I help run the club with a few of the other boys-we are still deciding between a few venues but we should be able to make an announcement soon on our Facebook page and I’ll try keep an eye on here for any posts, this weekend will likely be the last game at Dons.

Hi mate, I help run the club with a few of the other boys-we are still deciding between a few venues but we should be able to make an announcement soon on our Facebook page and I’ll try keep an eye on here for any posts, this weekend will likely be the last game at Dons.

Thanks for the reply buddy. Somewhere more central would certainly be good!! I'm over from 29th Feb, so will look forward to meeting at the new venue!

Just noticed the Singapore Loyal has moved to Boomerang on Robertson Quay. Fairly nice bar - will be interesting to see how it works with the football etc.

Great location for me now - I always stay near Clarke Quay (Merchant Rd), so it's around 5 mins walk - far better than JK Dons!

Looking forward to seeing you all in March for Hearts, Hamilton and potentially the Od Firm game.

Great work mate;)

Just wanted to post a quick update - met the lads tonight and what an absolute credit they are to our club. Incredibly welcoming, made me part of every conversation; class personified.

On a trying night, I've genuinely rarely been more proud to be a bluenose.

Edit: it's on Boat Quay, not Robertson, as I mentioned above.

Watched a few games in the Sportsman back in the day.

A crowd of us even went up to watch an OF game at Harrys place.
The game Novo and Vignal scored in.

Harry was in a bad way at the time but still had an open house.

Sadly Harry passed away shortly after and the Sportsman became much less of a Rangers pub.

Good to hear a proper RSC is up and running again.

Just wanted to post a quick update - met the lads tonight and what an absolute credit they are to our club. Incredibly welcoming, made me part of every conversation; class personified.

On a trying night, I've genuinely rarely been more proud to be a bluenose.

Edit: it's on Boat Quay, not Robertson, as I mentioned above.

Same everywhere we go. Was super impressed with Toronto, as well as the Dubai Loyal, and the Qatar Loyal.

Watched a few games in the Sportsman back in the day.

A crowd of us even went up to watch an OF game at Harrys place.
The game Novo and Vignal scored in.

Harry was in a bad way at the time but still had an open house.

Sadly Harry passed away shortly after and the Sportsman became much less of a Rangers pub.

Good to hear a proper RSC is up and running again.
Aye I was in the Sportsman back in 09/10, where does time go

Was in Singapore about 4 years ago and desperate to see the game.
Can’t remember which one as I never saw it in the end …. because……
Tried to find the local RSC and established it was in a bar in a small shopping mall on Orchard Rd.
Called the bar and asked if they would be showing the game.
Yes, absolutely was the response!
Left Mrs Bloke in the hotel and took subway to Orchard Road,
Found the mall, found the bar and proudly bowled in with Rangers polo on.
To find …
no bears, but a 21st birthday party in full swing for a Singapore girl.
Suffice to say I was a bit underdressed and somewhat conspicuously not on the invite list!
Still no idea why they told me on the phone that the game was on, but fair to say that my early return to our hotel was a source of much amusement to Mrs Bloke and many Tiger Beers were subsequently consumed that night to block out the trauma! :)

Last edited:
Hopefully be working out in Singapore before the end of the year. Would love to come along.

I'm a good guest 2 wins out of 2 at the Baku rangers

And 1 win out of 1 against the beggars with the Bahrain true blue's

Back