Skeletor shows his true colours with a sympathetic interview with Craig Whyte

Was coming to post similar. They have nothing left timely fashion to interview this cnut.

They are hurting so bad its absolutely glorious to see.
I’ve just spotted another pun for our new signing.

“Sakala arrives in timely Fashion to score”

Rangers built up an EBT tax bill, correct Mr Whyte, but you stopped paying tax and vat as soon as you arrived meaning HMRC pursued us more vigorously. Whyte had a history of not paying tax, so his intention was to put us into admin, but he hoped the EBTs would cause admin 1st and he could blame Murray.
He was also hoping for CL qualification to help fund the season and when it didn't come, there were no other sources of income so had to fund it through not paying PAYE and VAT.

Skeletor and Whyte in a mutual pleasuring exercise.
What’s the world become that this type of person continues to be newsworthy?

Lloyds bank didn't own Rangers. It may have felt like it but they didn't. They would have no reason to DD the purchaser. They got paid back the loan so all was good for them. It would be the seller ie Murray who should DD the purchaser but he also got paid. The way he took over the club (by securitising future income) is not illegal. Rightly pisses off the fans but the only way to prevent this is to have fans as shareholders
Whyte was banned for 15 years from being a director because his takeover was illegal. A buyer cannot use the target company's own money to fund their takeover.

Is that the level of interview that cretin is getting these days. Good.

Still cant believe how he pulled Eilidh Barbour right enough. Utterly bizarre.

Whyte was banned for 15 years from being a director because his takeover was illegal. A buyer cannot use the target company's own money to fund their takeover.
Did Ticketus not loan him £24 Mill? He would of course, have paid this back LOL

Rangers are the champions. 55 times the kings of Scotland.

And they never thought that would happen again.

Feel The Pain.

The state we were in with the debt and the BTC hanging over us, we were only ever going to attract idiots, losers and crooks. Low and behold…

Absolute nonsense. Always thought he was dodgy but gave him the benefit of the doubt mainly due to Jackson reporting he had wealth off the radaL
Absolute nonsense. Always thought he was dodgy but gave him the benefit of the doubt mainly due to Jackson reporting he had wealth off the radar. I knew he was a crook when I heard that he had sold our shares in Arsenal F.C. No true Rangers man would have ever considered doing this. I wish him nothing but misfortune for the rest of his stay on this planet.
Like you I also gave him the benefit of the doubt, but selling the Arsenal shares was the clincher.

The question that should have been asked.

How is it possible to
I had understood that using a company's own assets to purchase a company was illegal.
Exactly.

The Google eyed cunts arrangement with Tickets could only be legally binding .... IF Whyte already owned Rangers.

To own Rangers, he had to show SDM he had the funds to purchase. The funds were predicated on the sale of assets he didn't own.

And how the fucker got out of that legal obligation was astonishing.

As for Skeletor. Another lady's front bottom.

And some folks want BBC Scotland back in
0x6hWP8.jpg

Still not far enough away.

Did Ticketus not loan him £24 Mill? He would of course, have paid this back LOL
£33m was in an escrow account. It was confirmed by Whytes lawyer from Collyer Bristow - Gary Withey. He was disqualified I think - at the very least restrictions were placed on him acting as a lawyer. It was his professional certification of available funds that paved the way for the purchase of Rangers.

CB paid £24m to the Administrators because of this deceit.

Withey died in 2019.

He in my eyes still has the most blame for the administration. Gawd awful times for us the fans. Ten years ago, wow how quickly time passes

Wee skeletor is a strange guy.

He literally only pops up when there's something about sports direct or taxes.

Now he's scraping the barrell with Craig Whyte interviews.

It's time to give it up mate, it's over!!

Craig Whyte: Rangers is the biggest regret of my life​

By Chris McLaughlin
BBC Scotland sports news correspondent

The former owner of Rangers, Craig Whyte, says getting involved with the Ibrox club was the biggest regret of his life.
Whyte took over Sir David Murray's majority shareholding for £1 exactly 10 years ago, while agreeing to take on millions in debt.
The business also faced the prospect of a huge tax bill.
Whyte used money projected to come from future season tickets to allow him to complete his purchase.
However, under Whyte's stewardship, the Rangers business went into administration and then liquidation in 2012.
Whyte, who is now 50, was charged and later cleared of fraud in relation to the takeover.
"I thought it was a good opportunity to make a profit," he said.
"It's hard to believe it is 10 years but I remember when I was first asked to have a look at it.
"It seemed like a good idea at the time but clearly it turned out not to be."
Loathed by Rangers fans and lauded by some supporters of other clubs, Whyte still maintains he should never have been painted as the villain.
"I don't believe I did anything wrong," he said.
"I was not responsible for the build-up of tax debt that caused HMRC to pursue Rangers.
"I was the guy who was there when it went wrong but I wasn't the person who caused the problem."
Whyte, who now does most of his business in South America, admits he could have been more open about his funding of the takeover.
The sale of the club was predicated on wiping out bank debt totalling about £18m.
He used the company Ticketus to secure a loan based on future season ticket sales - effectively buying the club with fan money.
But he decided not to make that news public.
"I should have been more open with the fans and the media," he said.
"I should have disclosed the funding method on day one - by not doing that I gave the media and the fans ammunition to throw at me."
It is an argument that is unlikely to make its way into the history books.
Whyte knows he will forever be the main villain one of the darkest chapters in the history of Rangers - something that is justified, according to journalist Stephen McGowan, from the Scottish Daily Mail.
"I think Craig Whyte will be remembered as the man who took Rangers into administration and ultimately towards liquidation," he said.
I don't think history will remember him in any way in any fond or benevolent manner.
"He may wish to paint himself as the man who had the wool pulled over his eyes, but ultimately Rangers fans will always feel that he was the one doing the pulling."
Whyte admits his brief association with football is not one he is keen to repeat.
Asked how he would look back on his time at Rangers, he used the word "nightmare".
"I think it's fair to say that the whole experience, from start to finish, from walking into Ibrox on that first day, to being acquitted at the High Court, was the most traumatic experience of my life, for sure."
Murray was the biggest scumbag in the whole sordid episode.
Still bothers me that so many ex Rangers players and managers still refuse to call him out for what he was. A self serving ego maniac.

May the googlie eyed bastard have a miserable and pain filled existence until his last breath

and that prick Gollum McLaughlin too

We already knew he was a crook by the time news of the Arsenal share sale filtered. Talking of which, did the money from that sale ever get accounted for? He said it went to the administrators but I remember newspapers at the time saying the administrators didn't have it.

He knew what he was doing all along and failed miserably. He hasn't the decency to admit his failings and blames everyone but himself.
How this shyster hasn't spent time in jail is beyond me.

His intention from day 1 was to put Rangers into administration, he had advice on this from David Grier of Merchant Corporate Recovery ( now Duff and Phelps) and Gary Withey of Collyer Bristow provided false proof of funds for his takeover.

As other have said, his expectation was HMRC successfully inflicting the inflated EBT claim on Rangers so he would claim innocence, as he brazenly still does.

The only thing he failed on was the delay of EBT tribunal decision and him coming out the other side of administration either still owning the club or having made further monies from selling his shares.

Although to be expected from Skeletor, it us beyond contempt that Whyte should be given a sympathetic hearing by anyone.

I have no doubt he siphoned money out of Rangers during his tenureship, multiple £millions I guess. To this day there has been no accounting for his use of Rangers funds from May 2011 - Feb 2012.

Anyone still for building bridges with these people?

Of all people the BBC can interview in the run up to lifting the title skeletor goes for Craig Whyte.

He was also hoping for CL qualification to help fund the season and when it didn't come, there were no other sources of income so had to fund it through not paying PAYE and VAT.
Often said and no doubt failure to qualify put spanner in the works but he had no plan to run the club properly.

From May - Sep 2011 from season tickets and Ticketus he received £50m, of which £18m was paid to Lloyd's leaving in excess of £30m.

By August the only thing he was paying was staff wages of approximately £2m/month but witholding PAYE, NIC, VAT and creditor payments, which coupled to his previous record with HMRC was a surefire road to administration if ever there was one.

His intention from day 1 was to put Rangers into administration, he had advice on this from David Grier of Merchant Corporate Recovery ( now Duff and Phelps) and Gary Withey of Collyer Bristow provided false proof of funds for his takeover.

As other have said, his expectation was HMRC successfully inflicting the inflated EBT claim on Rangers so he would claim innocence, as he brazenly still does.

The only thing he failed on was the delay of EBT tribunal decision and him coming out the other side of administration either still owning the club or having made further monies from selling his shares.

Although to be expected from Skeletor, it us beyond contempt that Whyte should be given a sympathetic hearing by anyone.

I have no doubt he siphoned money out of Rangers during his tenureship, multiple £millions I guess. To this day there has been no accounting for his use of Rangers funds from May 2011 - Feb 2012.
He was syphoning money out, there’s no doubt about that. He stopped everything the second he walked In The door. Maintenance of the stadium and any related purchases or funds available for this were stopped almost immediately, any purchase over £500 had to be personally signed off by him. Staff members who had been there for years and years gleefully paid off, some made redundant prior to admin and then his shameful lies on the 13th February to all his staff that no person would lose their job and that everything would be back to normal within a week of any admin event.

He’s went to South America because he knows he’ll be hounded in Scotland, U.K and in Europe by anyone who knows his face and is a bear.
A detestable scumbag who shouldn’t ever be allowed anywhere near a company again, never mind a football club. Same with Murray as well. Another showboating prick who ran at the first chance.

Did Gollum ask how much money the shyster made out of Rangers?. Or if he ever paid the 250k fine imposed on him by the SFA.
Why doesn't he , McLaughlin mention the tax bill was wrong and excessive ....which put us in the predicament we had , and the EBT's weren't illegal yet they still say they were . Bitter misguided liar , and to be honest I don't see why we haven't banned him because they still say we have.

" He used the company Ticketus to secure a loan based on future season ticket sales - effectively buying the club with fan money. But he decided not to make that news public."

Aye no wonder. That was a clear breach of the Companies Act financial assistance provisions ie illegal. The fact he was acquitted of this in court is almost certainly down to one D Findlay bamboozling a jury.

The really galling thing about Whyte was that he’s a rubbish shyster.

He’s pretty much stunk at shystering wherever he’s been.

That he wasn’t laughed out of the town the minute he and his gocky eyes appeared over the horizon is to all our eternal shame.

Murray for me was man at fault.He ran us into the ground,knowing that tax bill was coming.He fucking knew what he was doing and didn't give a %^*&,hence not doing due diligence on Whyte when he sold us for a quid.The last 10 years was on Murray,the rest of the shysters just added to the misery.

The presented truth appears now to be that Rangers insolvency was due to the build up of EBT tax debt. When of course, Whyte engineered the situation by intentional non-payment of NI.

The presented truth appears now to be that Rangers insolvency was due to the build up of EBT tax debt. When of course, Whyte engineered the situation by intentional non-payment of NI.

Completely agree with your view and I hold the same view.

However, insolvency events are brought on by debtors making claims for debts and HMRC treated the two as the same.

I do believe that if we had one and not the other (either no EBT case or no VAT case), HMRC would have been far less interested.

The little rat bastard made plenty that i have no doubt , says it all that hes doing most of his business in south america along with the rest of the corrupt businessman
Did the transfer money for Jelavic not disappear into his pocket something like over 2 million

Back