Just how good is Kamara?

Think it was around the hour mark, looked to have a great cutback/flick to get away from the livi player.

Did this happen or did I imagine it??
It happened very fast and no rewind option when watching a stream
Had a terrific 2H tonight imo . Glen has become a majorly important player , he can now turn games .

If he played in the EPL I’d agree, but unfortunately no one is paying £30 million for a player in a Scottish team.

He's dominated midfield after midfield in the Europa League.
These performances don't go unnoticed.

An impressive Euros for Finland and he could easily be valued at that sort of money mate.

He was sensational for me in that second half, everything we needed from a midfielder to try and win the game.

Brave on the ball, breaking the Livi block and popping up everywhere needed. Everything single thing he did helped the team.

Morelos will rightly get the praise, but I don't think we win that tonight without Kamara running the show second half.
Totally agree Prod. He was standout for me last night.

Saw that as well. Was a tremendous piece of skill.

I cant believe Kamara was one id have been willing to sell last summer for a good fee. Hes some fucking player!

Just watched it on RTV, happens at 62:20. Quick thinking to make some space for himself by letting the ball run under his foot and shifting to the right rather than a flick. Still brilliance.

Thought Kamara really upped his game second half and really drove us on. Love it when he takes handbrake off and carries us forward like that

There's no doubt that he'd been told at HT to come out and start taking the ball forwards much more.
He is an incredibly dangerous player for us when he does that.
Like Kent, he'll lose the ball occasionally, but more often than not with Kamara his passes come off.

He also shares another aspect with Kent imo. The rest of our team often shape their body too obviously when they are making a pass, making it pretty clear where the ball is going.

But Kamara is one of the few we have who the opposition have no real idea what he is going to do with the ball next.
Wil he just pass it back again, or sideways, or work a quick one-two, or will he turn and let the ball go past him and take it twenty yards up the pitch ?

A genuinely remarkable player, and imo he was the driving force behind us going on to win this game.

Think it was around the hour mark, looked to have a great cutback/flick to get away from the livi player.

50k just think about that.

Yes I spotted it as well. Looked like some sort of professional shimmy come flick trick - not sure how he did it but it was barely mentioned.

Would like to see it again if somebody has a clip.

We see his twists & turns, faints, dummies, drops of the shoulder and we're mesmerized.
Imagine playing against him in the middle of the park. o_O :))
A truly beautiful player to watch.

He is some player, the best £50k we have ever spent.

Much better second half from Kamara. Thought, like the rest,he struggled to make an impact in the first 45.
The reason for that was the Livi tactics of; hit the ball as hard as you can, then sprint to where it lands, tends to miss out the midfield.

I noticed that too and was looking for them to replay it, looked like a really tidy bit of skill. I have to agree that second half his desire and willingness to get on the ball was brilliant.

The manager will have a very hard job replacing the likes of Kamara, and for the same value, almost impossible. Enjoy him while we have him.

Think he is a tremendous footballer.

Listened to Halliday on opengoal and he said about the work the CM need to do in our system - not only is Kamara skillful, he also grafts for 90 mins all over the pitch.

Kamara has a good turn of speed and has plenty of close control to beat his man. When he feels like it he also runs like a gazelle. It’s weird how he doesn’t do this stuff more frequently
An absolute disgrace that it took 6 replies to pour some negativity on the OP. This place is slipping.

Both Kamara and Aribo do things that no other player in this league can do. Kamara seems to be relaxing more as the season passes and he's showing a greater level of confidence. There's more to come I'm sure - from both of them.

He was pivotal again tonight. An outstanding unflappable football player capable of moments of pure genius
He was immense, what was noticeable about that piece of skill was not a peep out of Cocker or Wanker, no replay, nothing.

Another 8 or 9 out of 10 performance imo. His vision, ability, one touch, and movement are outstanding.

He’s arguably becoming one of the best midfielders ever to have played for us.

Arguably the best midfielder in the league; if he stays here he will be that eventually.

Said it in another thread, but I honestly think he’s one of the most talented central midfielders I’ve seen play for us.

I’m not saying he’s been as successful as other midfielders - he doesn’t get as many goals, he doesn’t run around crunching people which is apparently a skill - but in terms of genuine footballing talent, just how good is he?

He does something that gets me off my seat in nearly every game. He’s got the skill of a tricky winger, deceptively fast and his passing range and accuracy is beyond belief.

I actually think he’s still underrated even by our own fans.

Said it in another thread, but I honestly think he’s one of the most talented central midfielders I’ve seen play for us.

I’m not saying he’s been as successful as other midfielders - he doesn’t get as many goals, he doesn’t run around crunching people which is apparently a skill - but in terms of genuine footballing talent, just how good is he?

He does something that gets me off my seat in nearly every game. He’s got the skill of a tricky winger, deceptively fast and his passing range and accuracy is beyond belief.

I actually think he’s still underrated even by our own fans.
He’s very good at football.

Incredible player, thought he had most of the Livi players on toast yesterday

Seems to be the one most of our fans would be first to flog but imo I don't want it to be him leaving this summer if I'm honest

He's fantastic and I hope he never leaves . Realistically tho I see him moving for a decent fee to the Premier League , but it's the next move that will be a crazy price. I think he can play at any level .

He's a tremendous player and the fee we got him for was unreal.

I think this season he's taken it to another level and think he's capable of doing so again.

Back