Sky Bet Boost

Yeah done him the other week against Leicester for 2 shots on target in the first half and the penalty save counted as one shot on target. He won the bet for me.

Also doing a free £5 bet to use in the second half when you place £5 in play in the first half.

In
Also put a £10 in play bet in the 1st half
Get a free £10 bet for the second half

I’m out.

The shots 1+ were basically printing money but these are much tougher without the equivalent odds increase. Could happen if Liverpool are on song but no longer the fun bets Sky had been doing for ages.

I’m guessing it was always the play to get punters hooked on the format then subtlety increase it knowing people will still back them.

Never met a poor Bookie.

I’m out.

The shots 1+ were basically printing money but these are much tougher without the equivalent odds increase. Could happen if Liverpool are on song but no longer the fun bets Sky had been doing for ages.

I’m guessing it was always the play to get punters hooked on the format then subtlety increase it knowing people will still back them.

Never met a poor Bookie.

Salah is one of the greediest and best strikers in the world mate, it isn't that outrageous. He was 2/1 for 2 shots on goal against Leicester and it was 13/8 for him to get 2 goals or more. So whatever way you look at it, it's a good deal.

I’m out.

Never met a poor Bookie.
Against Leicester he had the 2 shots done in 31 mins. Everyone to their own but there has not been many of these bets Salah has let us down on. ;)

I'm on the Salah 2+ shots on target @3/1

Also have Rudiger & van Dijk 1+ header on target each @40/1

Back